Doomtrooper is a digital collectible card game based on the 1990s’ Mutant Chronicles universe. Through the 1v1 online multiplayer you’ll get to experience a diesalpunk sci-fi backdrop filled with demonic invading aliens, cyber mechanical vehicles, interplanetary chainsaw warfare, and solar system wide corporate intrigue.
Fight back against the horde and legion forces by building your own deck from 8 different factions, over 400 cards, and a variety of card types including warrior units, support plays, attachment buffs, faction powers, and special fate actions. Through a well crafted collection and cunning dueling skill, no one in the galaxy will be able to take you down.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Secret Cow Level
- Publisher: Cabinet
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Doomtrooper is a digital collectible card game based on the 1990s' Mutant Chronicles universe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Everquest Next & The Holy Grails
- Today marks the day the EverQuest developers and the entire team at SOE can stop burying their excitement about the highly anticipated EQNext.
- Zeal Demo Preview: Will You Be A Zealot For Zeal?
- Zeal, as you might have guessed, is PvP focused. That’s not all there is going to be to the game, however.
- Pockie Pirates Introduces Doflamingo
- High level players can now obtain Doflamingo for their Pockie Pirates crew.