Doomtrooper is a digital collectible card game based on the 1990s’ Mutant Chronicles universe. Through the 1v1 online multiplayer you’ll get to experience a diesalpunk sci-fi backdrop filled with demonic invading aliens, cyber mechanical vehicles, interplanetary chainsaw warfare, and solar system wide corporate intrigue.
Fight back against the horde and legion forces by building your own deck from 8 different factions, over 400 cards, and a variety of card types including warrior units, support plays, attachment buffs, faction powers, and special fate actions. Through a well crafted collection and cunning dueling skill, no one in the galaxy will be able to take you down.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Secret Cow Level
- Publisher: Cabinet
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Doomtrooper is a digital collectible card game based on the 1990s' Mutant Chronicles universe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Darkfall Unholy Wars March Update
- Aventurine SA recaps recent updates in March to Darkfall: Unholy Wars, plus reveals a subscription bonus deal.
- Wakfu Raiders Gets First Major Update with Brand-New Frontier Siege Mode
- Wakfu Raiders’ very first major update will be going live soon this week and will add a new spin to the action role-playing game mechanic.