Doomtrooper is a digital collectible card game based on the 1990s’ Mutant Chronicles universe. Through the 1v1 online multiplayer you’ll get to experience a diesalpunk sci-fi backdrop filled with demonic invading aliens, cyber mechanical vehicles, interplanetary chainsaw warfare, and solar system wide corporate intrigue.
Fight back against the horde and legion forces by building your own deck from 8 different factions, over 400 cards, and a variety of card types including warrior units, support plays, attachment buffs, faction powers, and special fate actions. Through a well crafted collection and cunning dueling skill, no one in the galaxy will be able to take you down.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Secret Cow Level
- Publisher: Cabinet
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Doomtrooper is a digital collectible card game based on the 1990s' Mutant Chronicles universe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trove Full Review
- If building is your deal, and you want to play with a bunch of your friends without buying a server or any of that nonsense, Trove is certainl
- Overwatch Open Beta Now Live
- Assemble your friends and try out the ultimate team-based shooter for FREE now on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One!
- EVE Online Developers to compete against MMA Fighter at EVE Fanfest
- CCP Games today has reluctantly acknowledged a long-term secret project after whispers of it started circulating amid the world’s martial co...