Doomtrooper is a digital collectible card game based on the 1990s’ Mutant Chronicles universe. Through the 1v1 online multiplayer you’ll get to experience a diesalpunk sci-fi backdrop filled with demonic invading aliens, cyber mechanical vehicles, interplanetary chainsaw warfare, and solar system wide corporate intrigue.
Fight back against the horde and legion forces by building your own deck from 8 different factions, over 400 cards, and a variety of card types including warrior units, support plays, attachment buffs, faction powers, and special fate actions. Through a well crafted collection and cunning dueling skill, no one in the galaxy will be able to take you down.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Secret Cow Level
- Publisher: Cabinet
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Doomtrooper is a digital collectible card game based on the 1990s' Mutant Chronicles universe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Elder Scrolls Online Reveals Horns of the Reach DLC Details
- Zenimax Studios has revealed details for the next DLC for The Elder Scrolls Online: Horns of the Reach.
- Shotgun News 11/14: Trove, UWO, and Bless
- Daily dose of MMO news featuring Trove, Uncharted Waters Online, and Bless.
- OGPlanet Brings WindySoft's Heva Clonia Online To North America
- OGPlanet, a longstanding publisher of Free-to-Play, multiplayer, online games, today announced they have signed an agreement with WindySoft to...