Dog Duty is a 3D isometric real-time tactics game featuring explosive action and stylized pixel-art graphics.
“Control a squad of misfits as they go up against some evil bigwig Octopus Commander and his army who are threatening world-peace. Wreck those squids up, but beware, they’re well-armed.”
►Come and Get It: Make the most out of your three commandos to survive wave after wave of unrelenting fish fry.
►Divide and Conquer: Defeat bosses as you travel from island to island cutting off arms, armor, and other octo-supplies.
►No Brake No Problem: Ghostride your armored car down the highway to hell all the while gunning down Big-O’s expendable minions.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 17, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Zanardi and Liza
- Publisher: SOEDESCO
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- +Great Visual Aesthetic
- +Exciting Gameplay
- -Lacking Polish
- -Very Short
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+/OS X 10.9.4+
- CPU: Intel i3+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770+
- HDD: 500 MB
- Description: Dog Duty is a 3D isometric real-time tactics game featuring explosive action and stylized pixel-art graphics.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eternal CCG - PAX South 2016
- One of the games that caught my eye early on the PAX South floor was Eternal, a new card game from Dire Wolf that was making its public debut.
- The Tetris Company Announces Innovative New Tetris Games for Mobile
- N3TWORK is a games, media, and tech company that has officially partnered with The Tetris Company for some new Tetris titles.