Dog Duty is a 3D isometric real-time tactics game featuring explosive action and stylized pixel-art graphics.
“Control a squad of misfits as they go up against some evil bigwig Octopus Commander and his army who are threatening world-peace. Wreck those squids up, but beware, they’re well-armed.”
►Come and Get It: Make the most out of your three commandos to survive wave after wave of unrelenting fish fry.
►Divide and Conquer: Defeat bosses as you travel from island to island cutting off arms, armor, and other octo-supplies.
►No Brake No Problem: Ghostride your armored car down the highway to hell all the while gunning down Big-O’s expendable minions.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 17, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Zanardi and Liza
- Publisher: SOEDESCO
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- +Great Visual Aesthetic
- +Exciting Gameplay
- -Lacking Polish
- -Very Short
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+/OS X 10.9.4+
- CPU: Intel i3+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770+
- HDD: 500 MB
- Description: Dog Duty is a 3D isometric real-time tactics game featuring explosive action and stylized pixel-art graphics.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Open Alpha Phase of Winterfrost Legacy is Starting
- With its own unique take on the classic fantasy genre, Winterfrost Legacy focuses on the strategic aspects of battle.
- Forge of Empires Soccer Cup Begins
- In the event, players shoot penalties and compete with their neighbors in order to receive bonuses or new, exclusive buildings.
- Spirit Guardian: A New World Awaits
- Last week, veteran game studio GTArcade announced the start of the Beta phase in Canada for their new title, Spirit Guardian.