Disney Heroes: Battle Mode
Disney Heroes: Battle Mode is a mobile action-RPG featuring exciting tap-battles fought with the greatest heroes from the combined Pixar and Disney film franchises.
A terrible friend-into-foe turning infection is on the loose and doom looms on the horizon. Rise to challenge of global proportions and rescue your allies of justice!
►Fighting for Good: Assemble the greatest warriors from across worlds like the brave Buzz Lightyear, ecentric Captain Jack Sparrow, dutiful Judy Hopps, and enigmatic Wall-E.
►Special Attack: Activate a diverse range of skills in the heat of combat for incredible tide-turning effects.
►Making it Count: Funnel resources earned from completing missions into a wide collection of meaningful upgrades and unlocks.
►Prepare for Trouble: Push the limits of your battle ability by gearing your squad up with the best equipment available.
►Mono y Mono: Test your talents against the best of the best in the competitive versus mode.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: PerBlue Entertainment
- Publisher: Disney/Pixar
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Strong Nostalgic Value
- +Stellar Visuals
- +Broadly Accessible
- -Some Technical Issues
- -Aggressive Monetization
- -Poor Customer Service
- -Insufficient Public Chat Moderation
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 10.0+/Android 4.0+
- HDD: 515 MB
- Description: Disney Heroes: Battle Mode is a mobile action-RPG featuring exciting tap-battles fought with the greatest heroes from the combined Pixar and Disney film franchises.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spiritwish Brings Exciting Multi-Character Gameplay
- Spiritwish is the latest mobile RPG to come from Nexon on both iOS and Android and is now free to play.
- Transformers Universe Drops Repair Mechanic in Newest Patch
- Transformers Universe has launched a new patch that eliminates the repair mechanic entirely from the game.
- Fortified: New Indie Strategy Game Coming in 2015
- Independent video game developer Clapfoot announced today that its new sci-fi strategy and base defense shooter, Fortified, will come to PC an...