Disjunction is a 2D stealth-action role-playing game featuring a futuristic tech noir theme.
“2048. Following the arrest of a prominent community leader, New York stands in disarray. Suspicions and allegations run rife throughout the city, as an insidious drug known as ‘Shard’ spreads throughout the underworld. With the city’s future in doubt, three hardened citizens rise to discover the truth and uncover a conspiracy threatening to alter the city’s fate.”
►No Way Out: Carefully travel through a once-great city brought to its knees by environmental and economic disasters alongside crime, corruption, and the almost complete societal destabilization as a result.
►Triple Threat: Play and perfect your tactics with three unique characters more than capable of handling a variety of dangerous situations in their own way.
►Sweet Talker: Approach your journey with caution, forethought, and wit lest your past decisions come back to haunt you in unexpected ways.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 28, 2021
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ape Tribe Games
- Publisher: Sold Out
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch, PS5, Xbox Series X
- +Good Soundtrack
- +Solid Visual Aesthetic
- +Immersive and Expansive Story
- -Simple/Unengaging Gameplay Mechanics
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.7 Ghz+/AMD Phenom II X4 3 Ghz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 260+/Radeon HD 5770 1024 MB+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Disjunction is a 2D stealth-action role-playing game featuring a futuristic tech noir theme.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Incredible Tales (HIT) Introduces Archer Class
- Nexon and NAT Games announce the release of a new update today for Heroes of Incredible Tales (HIT).
- DOTA 2: Reborn Beta Impressions
- Dota 2 Reborn is still not ready for the main client but all players can play the beta.