DiscStorm is a pixel MOBA developed by XMPT Games and is available on Steam for PC, Mac, and Linux, but it is also available for PS Vita. In DiscStorm players can select from one of four different characters to represent them, then battle it out in singleplayer adventures or in multiplayer matches of disc throwing insanity. In singleplayer mode you will come across fierce creatures and a variety of bosses that can only be defeated by your disc throwing skills! Players will encounter everything from robots to wizards as they toss their three wall-bouncing discs at them to destroy them, which will need to be picked up once they lose velocity and fall to the ground. In multiplayer mode players can play with each other either locally or online and in a different match types like Deathmatch, where players will try and be the first to ten kills, and Regicide, where players try and keep the crown. This mashup of retro game elements with the hectic challenge of dodging bouncing discs is sure to test action gamers’ reaction-time.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 20, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: XMPT Games
- Publisher: Mastertronic
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MOBA
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, PS Vita
Editor's Score: 1/5
- +Character skins unlocked with progress.
- +Local multiplayer.
- -Lack of true character customization.
- -Not suited for those who don't like fast-paced gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- CPU: 2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce 8800 or equivalent
- HDD: 200 MB
- Description: DiscStorm is a pixel MOBA developed by XMPT Games. In DiscStorm players can select from one of four different characters to represent them, then battle it out in singleplayer adventures or in multiplayer matches of disc throwing insanity.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Citizen Discusses Community Concerns About Delayed FPS Module and More
- Star Citizen, the epic space game with over $80 million raised in crowdfunding, started this July off to a rocky start.
- H1PL Opening Weekend Thoughts
- This weekend, I had the pleasure of going to Las Vegas and heading to the Caesar Entertainment Studio to watch the premiere match for H1PL,