Discordia: Guardians of the Domain
Discordia: Guardians of the Domain is an online strategy PvP-RPG, planned for release on Windows, Linux, and Mac.
Discordia features three Pillars (factions) which players can choose to represent. Each Pillar has its own unique selection of Guardians, Archetypes, and Units. As players win matches, they will earn essence for their Pillar. At the end of a season, the Pillar with the most essence will earn great rewards and shape the next part of the game’s story.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Movimiento Épico
- Publisher: Movimiento Épico
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Discordia: Guardians of the Domain is an online strategy PvP-RPG, planned for release on Windows, Linux, and Mac.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards of War: New Sci-Fi MOBA revealed
- Bigpoint, a leading global developer and publisher of online games, announces the release of Shards of War. The beta phase of the world'...
- League of Angels III Gets Ready for Major Updates
- With the first anniversary in the rearview, it's time for League of Angels III to look towards updates coming in September.
- Skycastle Guild Housing System Coming to TERA on February 24
- Guilds can soon claim a castle in the clouds via the new Skycastle system in TERA's next major content update arriving February 24.