Disco Elysium is a gritty sci-fi isometric RPG taking place in a city on the brink of destruction. Sift through the massive web of interconnected stories in an even bigger open-world and solve the crimes through whichever means you deem necessary as a member of law enforcement.
You are a disgraced and nearly forgotten about cop, do whatever it takes to bring justice to an urban setting that has forsaken rules and consequences. Though there will be great resistance, you may just be able to fan the flames of great change.
►Diving Deep: Explore a derelict urban environment rife with corruption and contempt.
►Make the Tough Calls: Undertake the heavy burden of making the decisions that will help or harm certain individuals.
►Talking Shop: Engage in conversations with the town’s inhabitants and uncover information bit by bit.
►Die Another Day: Fight in life or death situations across varied epic combat sequences.
►Better Tomorrow: Nurture one of twenty-four skills over time and become a better public servant.
►Mixing and Matching: Combine items in your inventory to discover any number of possible solutions.
►High and Low: Take advantage of substance abuse wherever you can, but be careful of the deadly drawbacks.
Currently, Disco Elysium is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: ZA/UM
- Publisher: Humble Bundle
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3/Intel Core i5+
- RAM: 4 GB/8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GT520M/NVIDIA Geforce 940+
- HDD: 22 GB
- Description: Disco Elysium is a gritty sci-fi isometric RPG taking place in a city on the brink of destruction.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Homefront: The Revolution Announces Merits System
- Deep Silver today unveiled the Homefront®: The Revolution Merits program, a reward plan for members of the Homefront community.
- Guild Wars 2: Access the Heart of Thorns Beta w/ New In-Game Event
- Guild Wars 2: Access the Heart of Thorns Beta w/ New In-Game Event - Try out the new expansion early