DIRT 5 is a 3D off-road racing simulator featuring a narrative-driven campaign brought to life with voice actors Nolan North and Troy Baker!
“Under the tutelage of an icon, all eyes are on you to become the new star of an amplified world of off-road racing. Earn sponsorships and unique rewards, conquer all locations, and take on a fierce rival in our biggest ever Career.”
►Initial Dealing: Learn and adapt to dozens of unique tracks and weather conditions taking place in iconic locations all around the world.
►Showroom Shakedown: Take your pick from a a variety of unique cars as apart of an exciting roster of eclectic cars.
►At the Ready: Enjoy a suite of features, innovative online modes, and accessible offline modes perfect for any occasion!
This is a buy-to-play retail title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 06, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Codemasters
- Publisher: Codemasters
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X
- +Solid Graphics
- +More Arcade-y and Accessible Than Previous Entries
- +Good Story/VA Talent
- -Poorly Optimized/Technical Issues
- -Lacking Peripheral-Appropriate Support (Driving Wheel)
- -Unsatisfying Driving Physics & Handeling
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10+
- CPU: AMD FX 4300+/Intel Core i3 2130+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: AMD RX 480+/NVIDIA GTX 970+
- HDD: 60 GB
- Description: DIRT 5 is a 3D off-road racing simulator featuring a narrative-driven campaign brought to life with voice actors Nolan North and Troy Baker!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Review (PlayStation 4 Launch)
- There are lots of solo missions you can go on in Neverwinter that don’t take hours, where you can get experience and progression rewards.
- Moon Hunters: GDC/PAX East Preparation & Livestreams
- Kitfox is preparing to bring Moon Hunters to GDC and PAX East, and so today brings a new update on the status of the game.
- Final Fantasy XIV and Yo-kai Watch Collaborate This Summer
- Players will be able to earn special quest rewards, such as original Yo-kai themed weapons, mounts, and minions.