Dicetiny is a mashup of strategic board and card games, set in a world filled with parody. The evil villain, “Dead Serious” plans to rule the “Middle Board” and it is up to the player to wield spells and armies to stop their advances. A combination of dice, ccg and tabletop elements are all combined into a humorous take on the fantasy genre.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jul 22, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Fakedice
- Publisher: Fakedice
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: Mac, Steam
- + Fun fantasy classes with their own unique cards.
- + Very solid card gameplay.
- + Short games for more flexible gametime.
- - Playing against AI becomes boring/repetitive fast.
- - Everything in the game is random, which can be frustrating.
- - Unable to be purchased due to legal issues.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 service pack 1 or later, OSX 10.9 or Higher
- CPU: 2.0+ Ghz Dual-Core CPU or better
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GT 400 series or better, (1GB Video RAM required)
- HDD: 512 MB available space
- Description: Dicetiny is a mashup of strategic board and card games, set in a world filled with parody.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lego Minifigures: Square Foot & Zombie Pirate Now Available
- Funcom is expanding LEGO® Minifigures Online with sixteen new minifigures and the brand new monster trials challenge!
- PAX East 2015 Day 3 Recap - Echo of Soul, Gigantic, Guns of Icarus Online, Cosplay, and More!
- Day 3 held the title I was most excited for personally, and you will be too, when you see more on it, and that’s Gigantic.