Dicetiny is a mashup of strategic board and card games, set in a world filled with parody. The evil villain, “Dead Serious” plans to rule the “Middle Board” and it is up to the player to wield spells and armies to stop their advances. A combination of dice, ccg and tabletop elements are all combined into a humorous take on the fantasy genre.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jul 22, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Fakedice
- Publisher: Fakedice
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: Mac, Steam
- + Fun fantasy classes with their own unique cards.
- + Very solid card gameplay.
- + Short games for more flexible gametime.
- - Playing against AI becomes boring/repetitive fast.
- - Everything in the game is random, which can be frustrating.
- - Unable to be purchased due to legal issues.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 service pack 1 or later, OSX 10.9 or Higher
- CPU: 2.0+ Ghz Dual-Core CPU or better
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GT 400 series or better, (1GB Video RAM required)
- HDD: 512 MB available space
- Description: Dicetiny is a mashup of strategic board and card games, set in a world filled with parody.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World Entertaiment annouces "Dawn of the Immortals"
- Perfect World Entertainment today has announced Dawn of the Immortals is coming to North America and Europe this summer for iOS® and Android ...
- Neverwinter: Siege of Neverwinter Update Coming Soon
- From September 18, 2014 until September 25, 2014, players are tasked with defending Neverwinter from encroaching foes in the new Siege Battlef...
- New SRPG "The Alchemist Code" Starts Pre-Registration
- This morning, gumi announced that pre-registration for their latest strategy RPG, The Alchemist Code has officially started!