Diabotical is a frenetic arena first person shooter (FPS), created for Windows PC. The game is being developed by a team that includes former Quake developers and eSports professionals, with a goal of bringing back the genuine arena FPS experience.
Diabotical promises expansive customization, social features, competitive features, and more. The game’s feature list includes:
Gameplay: Seven weapons, enhanced movement, power-ups, gadgets, and other pick-ups with no loadouts or regen items.
Game Modes: Team Death Match, Free-for-All, Capture the Flag, Duel, Combat Arena, Defrag, Wingbot, & more.
Competitive Features: Matchmaking, solo queue, team queue, LAN support, dedicated servers, comprehensive stats, in-game tournament system, chat, calendar, custom tournaments.
Robot Customization: Skins, stickers, announcer sound packs, voice chips, taunts, animations, and customizable HUDs.
Map customization: Multi-user map editor, free and open modding support.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: The GD Studio
- Publisher: The GD Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Crew: Single-player Cinematics Revealed
- Puppetworks, a high-end animation studio based in Budapest, working closely with Ubisoft, produced the entire cinematic story arc spanning 13 ...
- HEX: Shards of Fate Kicks Off Huge International Tournament
- Alongside a prize pool of $100,000, finalists can expect to travel to the USA for the offline finals held in Lake Forest, California.
- PAX South 2017 - Indie Devs and Cosplay Showcase
- I have to say, the list of developers at PAX South 2017 really surprised me!