Diablo IV is a hack’n’slash action-adventure game featuring legendary loot-hunting, robust character customization, and infinite replayability through procedurally generated dungeons.
“Diablo IV takes place many years after the events of Diablo III, after millions have been slaughtered by the actions of the High Heavens and Burning Hells alike. In the vacuum of power, a legendary name resurfaces.”
►Journey for the Ages: Set out and explore the seamlessly contiguous world of Sanctuary brawling, plundering, and solving mysteries across a diverse set of areas including the deceptively deadly Scosglen, scorching hot Kehjistan, and inhospitable Dry Steppes.
►Rogue in Vogue: Personalize the way your hero looks and plays with more options than ever before! Dive deep into the nigh infinite amount of combinations of active and passive abilities alongside powerful armor sets, rune word enchantments, and a vast array of collectible cosmetic items.
►Die! Die! Die!: Quickly, efficiently, and brutally slaughter your way through hordes of demonic enemies including the all new massive multi-phase World Bosses.
Barbarian – Let out a war cry and decimate waves of enemies with inhuman levels of strength and multi-weapon proficiency.
Sorceress – Call upon the power of the elements to rain ice, fire, meteors, lightning and more upon unsuspecting enemies.
Druid – Transform into the likes of werewolves and werebears to viciously and indiscriminately eliminate any potential threats.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Blizzard Entertainment
- Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Diablo IV is a hack'n'slash action-adventure game featuring legendary loot-hunting, robust character customization, and infinite replayability through procedurally generated dungeons.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lunia Chapter 7 Released
- Lunia Chapter 7 content update released. Lunia adds ten new stages, a new raid area, plenty of new items and much much more.
- Warhammer 40K Carnage: 'Dark Angel' Update Launches
- Roadhouse Interactive Limited, a leading developer and publisher of tablet, mobile and browser games, today released the first major content u...