Devouring Stars is an indie strategy game developed by Nerial and is available for purchase on steam for PC, Mac, and Linux. In Devouring Stars you can play as a tribe of godlike entities trapped in Tartarus that now have the chance to take control of the stars, as well as their own fate. Your entities have the ability to take control of the stars and devour them, creating nebulas that will protect them from harm. By merging your entities together you will even be able to create new, advanced units with special abilities, allowing for varying strategies you can use to take down your opponents. By using your strategical skills and unique mechanics to your advantage you might just be able to take over the cosmos!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 03, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Nerial
- Publisher: BulkyPix
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Unique mechanics.
- +Entity combinations allow for differing strategies.
- -Limited information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP+ OR OSX 10.6.8+ OR Ubuntu 12.04
- CPU: 1.6 GHz DualCore
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: 256 MB 3D Graphics Card with OpenGL support
- HDD: 500 MB
- Description: Devouring Stars is an indie strategy game developed by Nerial and is available for purchase on steam for PC, Mac, and Linux. In Devouring Stars you can play as a tribe of godlike entities trapped in Tartarus that now have the chance to take control of the stars.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SOE Announces Halloween Events & More
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) is kicking off its annual Halloween seasonal events and promotions for players across its games portfolio,...
- FC Manager Review
- Football is awesome, and so is this game. Right off the bat when the servers opened, I had a lot of fun and spent hours upon hours trying to i...
- Prodigy: Events, New Characters and 3 days left on Kickstarter Campaign
- With only three more days to go in its Kickstarter campaign for Prodigy, French independent game developer Hanakai Studio now has over 1000 ba...