Deuterium Wars is a 2D online multiplayer shooter featuring explosive action and comprehensive RPG mechanics.
After facing an extinction level event, what’s left of humanity scramble to secure the dying planet’s few remaining resources. Fight for your piece of the pie and to hell with everyone else!
►Thinnest of Margins: Think quick and react even faster, every second counts in the hostile world of Altanar.
►Friendly Force: Though the fuel wars leave no room for mercy, you don’t have to go it alone. Rely on teammates to watch your back when it matters most.
►Grease Monkey: Mix and match parts ranging from straightforward weapons and armors to the more specialized engines and gadgets.
►Visual Flair: Stand out from the crowd by applying an artist’s touch to your combat aircraft.
►Entrepreneurial Spirit: Refine items and sell them on the market for a steady stream of income.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 16, 2019
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Disquire
- Publisher: Disquire
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Satisfying Gameplay Loop
- +Solid Visuals
- +Highly Customizable
- +Consumer-Friendly Monetization
- +Engaged Development Team
- -Low Playercount
- -Limited Content
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Two and more physical cores 1.8 GHz+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Video card that supports OpenGL 3.0 1024 VRAM+
- HDD: 800 MB
- Description: Deuterium Wars is a 2D online multiplayer shooter featuring explosive action and comprehensive RPG mechanics.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rend Steam Early Access Announced
- Rend is coming to Steam Early Access on July 31, 2018, at the price of $29.99.
- Smite Pro League - Season 6, Week Two - Match of the Week
- This was the first match to go to five so far, and it’s beautiful. The other matches were quick and ugly, but Rival has quite a battle ahead...
- League of Legends Launches Clubs
- League of Legends players can now be a little more social with the launch of clubs today in the popular MOBA.