Deuterium Wars is a 2D online multiplayer shooter featuring explosive action and comprehensive RPG mechanics.
After facing an extinction level event, what’s left of humanity scramble to secure the dying planet’s few remaining resources. Fight for your piece of the pie and to hell with everyone else!
►Thinnest of Margins: Think quick and react even faster, every second counts in the hostile world of Altanar.
►Friendly Force: Though the fuel wars leave no room for mercy, you don’t have to go it alone. Rely on teammates to watch your back when it matters most.
►Grease Monkey: Mix and match parts ranging from straightforward weapons and armors to the more specialized engines and gadgets.
►Visual Flair: Stand out from the crowd by applying an artist’s touch to your combat aircraft.
►Entrepreneurial Spirit: Refine items and sell them on the market for a steady stream of income.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 16, 2019
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Disquire
- Publisher: Disquire
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Satisfying Gameplay Loop
- +Solid Visuals
- +Highly Customizable
- +Consumer-Friendly Monetization
- +Engaged Development Team
- -Low Playercount
- -Limited Content
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Two and more physical cores 1.8 GHz+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Video card that supports OpenGL 3.0 1024 VRAM+
- HDD: 800 MB
- Description: Deuterium Wars is a 2D online multiplayer shooter featuring explosive action and comprehensive RPG mechanics.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribes: Ascend Launches Update 1.1
- It came out of the blue, but it was aptly named: "It's about F*cking Time." Yes, Tribes: Ascend is back and has launched Update...
- The First MMORPG - The Early History of the Genre
- Meridian59 was released in late 1996 and Ultima Online was released in 1997, but these weren't the first two online games.
- Era of Celestials Introduces New Marriage System
- The latest update to Era of Celestials brings with it a new Marriage System. With it players can marry other players or NPCs.