Depth is a 3D team-based horror game developed by Digital Confectioners and is available for purchase on Steam for PC. In Depth players can be part of a diving team or instead play as a Great White Shark that doesn’t take kindly to divers intruding in their murky waters. Tensions will rise as the divers frantically search for loot in the dark depths of the ocean while the shark hunts them down. Diver’s will be able to unlock new weapons and gadgets as they progress, whereas the shark will unlock new enhancements for itself and evolve into even more of a killing machine. In offline mode players can hone their skills against AI enemies before taking on other players in multiplayer matches. In a newly implemented multiplayer game mode, Hide and Seek, divers will hide from the sharks to avoid being killed. Once killed, a diver joins the shark’s side and will help hunt down the remaining players. Players will need to stay calm, cool, and collected if they want to survive in this heart-pounding horror game.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 03, 2014
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Digital Confectioners
- Publisher: Digital Confectioners
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Truly suspenseful.
- +Unique, thrilling concept.
- +Good replayability.
- -Small community of players.
- -No skill-level matching.
- -Few maps.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 and above
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2300 or AMD Phenom II X4 940 or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: ATI Radeon 7870/R9 270 or Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti/760
- HDD: 4 GB
- Description: Depth is a 3D team-based horror game developed by Digital Confectioners and is available for purchase on Steam for PC. In Depth players can be part of a diving team or instead play as a Great White Shark that doesn't take kindly to divers intruding in their murky waters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Renaissance Heroes Is Now Live
- ChangYou's run-and-gun first person shooter is now live at GameFuse, offering a medieval twist to PvP.
- Breach: PAX West 2018 Impressions
- At its core, Breach is a 4v1 multiplayer arena, but to leave it at that would be unjust.
- Hatsune Miku Returns to Brave Frontier in Snow Festival Event
- The Vocaloid, Hatsune Miku is coming back to Brave Frontier in a special 'Snow Festival' Event!