Demon Crusade features turn-based battlegrounds, which can be cooperative and include a partner. The player and their partner collaborate, using tactical thinking and strategy to bring down large groups of enemies. Everything from unit formation to flanking are included in the mechanics of these battles. The AI in Demon Crusade is advertised as being complex and challenging, with no two fights being truly the same. Enemies learn from player strategies and field complex decisions and maneuvers of their own. A player’s ability to defeat foes rests in tactical skill, more than anything else.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Game321
- Publisher: Game321
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any up to date modern web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Triad Wars Twitch Stream: January 30th at 11am PST
- Triad Wars will be hosting its first live stream of the year today (January 29) at 11am Pacific.
- Path of Exile: 'The Karui Way' Issue #1 Now Available
- In conjunction with comic book and graphic novel publisher Dynamite Entertainment, Grinding Gear Games, developer of the critically-acclaimed ...