Deer Hunter 2014
Deer Hunter 2014 is a free to play, mobile sport hunting experience. Travel to locations both common and exotic as you hunt down big game. Over 100 animal species, including predators, await your skill. Customize your weapons through upgrades, collect trophies for big kills, and participate in community club hunts for extra rewards.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 22, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Glu Mobile
- Publisher: Glu Mobile
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Great graphics.
- +Weapon customization.
- +Over 100 species to hunt.
- -Lacks some realism.
- -Lots of ads.
- System Requirements:
- iOS: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Android: Requires Android 3.0 or later.
- Description: Hunt down over 100 species in this sports hunting title for mobile.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Snail GamesTo Reveal New Mobile/Console Device @ CES 2015
- Snail Games USA will debut its groundbreaking lineup of gaming devices at the 2015 International CES in Las Vegas. The move comes as Snail loo...
- Mad Rocket: Fog of War Launches Globally Today
- 4:33 announced today that their newest title, Mad Rocket: Fog of War has released on both iOS and Android stores across 140 countries.
- Elsword Launches Lanox Dungeon and Events
- KOG Games today announces the launch of the new Lanox Dungeons and a raised level cap in Elsword!