Deer Hunter 2014
Deer Hunter 2014 is a free to play, mobile sport hunting experience. Travel to locations both common and exotic as you hunt down big game. Over 100 animal species, including predators, await your skill. Customize your weapons through upgrades, collect trophies for big kills, and participate in community club hunts for extra rewards.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 22, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Glu Mobile
- Publisher: Glu Mobile
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Great graphics.
- +Weapon customization.
- +Over 100 species to hunt.
- -Lacks some realism.
- -Lots of ads.
- System Requirements:
- iOS: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Android: Requires Android 3.0 or later.
- Description: Hunt down over 100 species in this sports hunting title for mobile.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Patch Notes 6.7 + Taric Rework
- One of the OG champions, League of Legends has long promised a revisit to the Gem Knight Taric.
- DK Online's Unique Realm Vs. Realm Mode Opens Up Epic and Massive Melees to all Players
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, today revealed the details surrounding the Realm vs. Realm (RvR) mode in...
- Games of Glory Now Available on Steam Early Access
- Today, French/Swedish developer Lightbulb Crew announced that their long-awaited MOBA-Shooter hybrid, Games of Glory, is now live on Steam.