Deer Hunter 2014
Deer Hunter 2014 is a free to play, mobile sport hunting experience. Travel to locations both common and exotic as you hunt down big game. Over 100 animal species, including predators, await your skill. Customize your weapons through upgrades, collect trophies for big kills, and participate in community club hunts for extra rewards.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 22, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Glu Mobile
- Publisher: Glu Mobile
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Great graphics.
- +Weapon customization.
- +Over 100 species to hunt.
- -Lacks some realism.
- -Lots of ads.
- System Requirements:
- iOS: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Android: Requires Android 3.0 or later.
- Description: Hunt down over 100 species in this sports hunting title for mobile.
Articles You May Enjoy
- "Uncanny" Event Arrives in Silkroad Online
- Leading online game developer and publisher, Joymax, today announced its exciting new event, the “Uncanny Part 1,” for its long-running wo...
- Shards of War: New Sentinel Patches Introduced
- Bigpoint reveals today the fourteenth playable character in the science fiction oriented MOBA game, Shards of War. Patches is an agile support...
- Gloria Victis Introduces NPC Fights and Node Depletion
- Gloria Victis's latest update, v.0.5.5, introduces several new changes to make the gameplay experience more immersive.