Deer Hunter 2014
Deer Hunter 2014 is a free to play, mobile sport hunting experience. Travel to locations both common and exotic as you hunt down big game. Over 100 animal species, including predators, await your skill. Customize your weapons through upgrades, collect trophies for big kills, and participate in community club hunts for extra rewards.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 22, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Glu Mobile
- Publisher: Glu Mobile
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Great graphics.
- +Weapon customization.
- +Over 100 species to hunt.
- -Lacks some realism.
- -Lots of ads.
- System Requirements:
- iOS: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Android: Requires Android 3.0 or later.
- Description: Hunt down over 100 species in this sports hunting title for mobile.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Reveals Sion Rework
- League of Legends has revealed its Sion rework today, giving players a glimpse into the upcoming changes for this juggernaut.
- Final Fantasy XIV: ARR Playstation 4 First Look
- While FFXIV is a spectacular title on PC, and even on console, it suffers one violent, deadly flaw that, without proper preparation, can make ...
- ARGO (EU) Enters Closed Beta
- UserGames.com, today announced that the Closed Beta for the steampunk-influenced MMORPG Argo will start on the 10th of April 2014