Deep Sky Derelicts
With its cell shading art style and rocketpunk setting, Snowhound Games delivers a visually engaging 2D RPG, Deep Sky Derelicts. As a member of a scavenging team given a duty by a member of the ruling elite class, with great compensation dangled carrot-like before you, you must set out in search of a mothership thought to by myth by the common folk. You’ll face fearsome enemies while carefully managing your resources as you search one decrepit space hulk after another, seeking tidbits of data that will lead you to your prize. With an art an animation style clearly influenced by Darkest Dungeon, Deep Sky Derelicts delivers a new experience in rogue-like dungeoneering with a card-granting equipment system and combat.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 26, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Snowhound Games
- Publisher: 1C Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- + Gorgeous cell shaded rocketpunk style with a comic book flair
- + wide array of strategic options
- - Somewhat limited appearance customization
- - Combat can feel repetitive early on
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit, macOS 10.11+, Ubuntu 12.04+
- CPU: Intel Core i3 or equivalent
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4400
- HDD: 4 GB
- Description: With its cell shading art style and rocketpunk setting, Snowhound Games delivers a visually engaging 2D RPG, Deep Sky Derelicts.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Taichi Panda iOS Mobile Game Review
- Taichi Panda is a free-to-play online multiplayer action-adventure dungeon crawler by Snail Games.
- Jagex Relaunches Transformers Universe Website
- Jagex, publisher of RuneScape and War of Legends, announced the launch of a new Transformers Universe website to prepare for the next phase of...