Deep Sky Derelicts
With its cell shading art style and rocketpunk setting, Snowhound Games delivers a visually engaging 2D RPG, Deep Sky Derelicts. As a member of a scavenging team given a duty by a member of the ruling elite class, with great compensation dangled carrot-like before you, you must set out in search of a mothership thought to by myth by the common folk. You’ll face fearsome enemies while carefully managing your resources as you search one decrepit space hulk after another, seeking tidbits of data that will lead you to your prize. With an art an animation style clearly influenced by Darkest Dungeon, Deep Sky Derelicts delivers a new experience in rogue-like dungeoneering with a card-granting equipment system and combat.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 26, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Snowhound Games
- Publisher: 1C Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- + Gorgeous cell shaded rocketpunk style with a comic book flair
- + wide array of strategic options
- - Somewhat limited appearance customization
- - Combat can feel repetitive early on
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit, macOS 10.11+, Ubuntu 12.04+
- CPU: Intel Core i3 or equivalent
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4400
- HDD: 4 GB
- Description: With its cell shading art style and rocketpunk setting, Snowhound Games delivers a visually engaging 2D RPG, Deep Sky Derelicts.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bossa Studios Secures over $1 Million Funding
- Bossa Studios, a multiple award-winning game developer and publisher, has raised a $1.35 million funding round led by London Venture Partners.
- Project Cars Reveals Four New Tracks & Delay
- Project Cars has revealed four new tracks today, on the wake of their revelation yesterday that the game's release would be delayed again...
- For the Tribe Gets English Localization
- Asiasoft today announced that its first regional English free-to-play mobile title, For The Tribe, is now available on Google Play and the App...