Deck of Ashes
Deck of Ashes is a 2D turn-based tactics adventure game featuring exploratory card hunting and strategic deck building.
“One character at a time, lead the cast of antiheroes on a quest for redemption.”
►Power Hand: Slay your enemies with the cards you’ve collected and cobbled together!
►Scavenger: Explore a procedurally generated cursed fantasy world packed with supplies, various monsters classes, and more.
►On the Clock: Take time to manage your resources to prepare for difficult fights where permadeath is always just around the corner.
This is a buy-to-play retail title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 09, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: AYGames
- Publisher: Buka Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- +Interesting Gameplay Mechanics
- +Solid Visuals
- +Engaging Narrative
- -Lacking Polish
- -Wonky Balancing
- -Poor User Interface
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+/MAC OSX 10.7.5+
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5 GHz+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: 512 Mb capable of OpenGL 2.0+ support+
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Deck of Ashes is a 2D turn-based tactics adventure game featuring exploratory card hunting and strategic deck building.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Worlds Collide In Dragon Saga
- Dragon Saga has launched its latest update which sends it into a crazy collision with the world of Ragnarok Online.
- Celebrate Joymax Day with Silkroad Online and Knight Age Updates
- Joymax is celebrating Joymax Day across all their games, and launching two new updates for Silkroad Online and Knight Age.
- Dead Frontier Review
- Dead Frontier is definitely moving in the right direction as a survival horror game.