Deck Casters is a competitive multiplayer game seamlessly blending elements from the MOBA, RTS, and CCG genres.
►Battle Buddy: Go head-to-head against the best in the world or work together with a teammate in doubles.
►The Magician: Spearhead your assault with a tactical use of the five unique elemental types.
►Tacti-Craft: Build up a deck from a collection of diverse cards containing magics and monsters alike.
►Domination: Capture and defend particular points on the map long enough to secure victory.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 10, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Rock Nano Global
- Publisher: Rock Nano Global
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Interesting Concept
- +Solid Visuals
- +Variety of Content
- -Poor Optimization
- -Lackluster Execution
- -Low-Effort Console Port
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ (64-Bit)
- CPU: Intel i5 4th-Generation 2.7 GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450+
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: Deck Casters is a competitive multiplayer game seamlessly blending elements from the MOBA, RTS, and CCG genres.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Exitlag: A New Reduced Ping Solution
- We’d like to introduce you to one solution: Exitlag. Exitlag is an anti-lag tool for gamers around the world.
- ArcheAge Announces Founder Packs Featuring Beta Access
- Trion Worlds has confirmed its plans to go with the latest model of free to play + early access packs being used by many major MMORPG launches...
- Adventurer's Log #1: Blade & Soul
- The idea behind this series is to both mildly entertain, and inform. My goal is to sit down with f2p MMOs that I have not played enough.