Death Stranding is a 3rd-person adventure RPG featuring unprecedented gameplay experiences alongside a thrilling cinematic narrative.
“After the collapse of civilization, Sam Bridges must journey across a ravaged landscape crawling with otherworldly threats to save mankind from the brink of extinction.”
►Might As Well Be Me: Dive into a open-world environment punctuated with frightening spectral enemies, tricky navigational puzzles, and difficult missions.
►The Ride’s Just Begun: Investigate the mystery of the Death Stranding effect and discover what it means for the future of all mankind.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Nov 08, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Kojima Productions
- Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PS4
- Description: Death Stranding is a 3rd-person adventure RPG featuring unprecedented gameplay experiences alongside a thrilling cinematic narrative.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warcraft: Blizzard Introduces the WoW Token System
- Coming soon to adventurers in Azeroth, the WoW Token is a new in-game item that allows players to simply and securely exchange gold and game t...
- Ascent: The Space Game 60% Funded, Introduces New Space Station Design
- With 11 days to go, the space MMO *Ascent: The Space Game* has now reached 60 percent in funding -- $21,291 out of $35,000 (Australian dollars...
- Elite Dangerous: Horizons Review
- In a galaxy far far away we can finally venture off onto planets after the first Elite Dangerous expansion!