Dead or Alive 6
Team Ninja’s 3D fighting franchise is more alive than dead as they offer up the sixth installment of the Dead or Alive series.
Once again take control of a variety of characters, some familiar faces and some fresh ones, as you enter the Dead or Alive tournament. Strategically use the triangle combat system and anticipate your opponents moves to counter them and show you’re the best in the ring.
Dead or Alive 6 also introduces the new Break Gauge system. Every time you’re hit, block an attack, or land an attack of your own, your Break Gauge will charge. When it’s full, you can Break Blow, or Break Hold.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Team Ninja
- Publisher: Koei Tecmo Games Co Ltd
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known
- Description: Team Ninja's 3D fighting franchise is more alive than dead as they offer up the sixth installment of the Dead or Alive series.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare Early Access Test 3 Extended and New Maps Introduced
- The extension comes with a new patch full of fixes, updates and vehicles rebalances, and two brand new maps – Pipelines and Narrows.
- Path of Exile Launches in Taiwan with new features
- In partnership with leading Asian publisher Garena Online, Grinding Gear Games, developer of the critically-acclaimed action RPG Path of Exile...
- War Thunder: Ground Forces Review
- Ground Forces is an extension of the air combat game War Thunder, by Gaijin Entertainment. The above scenario is something that has happened t...