Dead Matter is a solo or co-op sandbox survival horror game set in a post apocalyptic Alberta, Canada. Fight to live another day in a zombie-devastated world by scavenging for weapons and food across a variety of diverse environments dictated by tactic-changing day/night and weather cycles.
Take cover from the elements by building up a home base and outfitting it with barricades, running water, and even electricity. Additionally, you’ll be able to cultivate and grow food on a farm as well as making everything else you’ll need to survive with the expansive crafting system.
Play the way you want, customize every aspect of the way you look and play with an incredible wealth of options – Dead Matter is all about putting player expression first.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Quantum Integrity Software
- Publisher: Quantum Integrity Software
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit+/Mac OS X 10.9.2+
- CPU: Quad-core Intel/AMD processor 2.5 GHz+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX/AMD Radeon 6870 HD+
- Description: Dead Matter is a solo or co-op sandbox survival horror game set in a post apocalyptic Alberta, Canada.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Tales Announces 1v5 Monster Boss PvP
- KoramGame has announced a new PvP mode for Spirit Tales, coming June 6.
- Prominence Poker Launches on Xbox One on August 16
- 505 Games and indie studio Pipeworks have announced that Prominence Poker will be available on Xbox One on August 16.