Dead Matter is a solo or co-op sandbox survival horror game set in a post apocalyptic Alberta, Canada. Fight to live another day in a zombie-devastated world by scavenging for weapons and food across a variety of diverse environments dictated by tactic-changing day/night and weather cycles.
Take cover from the elements by building up a home base and outfitting it with barricades, running water, and even electricity. Additionally, you’ll be able to cultivate and grow food on a farm as well as making everything else you’ll need to survive with the expansive crafting system.
Play the way you want, customize every aspect of the way you look and play with an incredible wealth of options – Dead Matter is all about putting player expression first.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Quantum Integrity Software
- Publisher: Quantum Integrity Software
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit+/Mac OS X 10.9.2+
- CPU: Quad-core Intel/AMD processor 2.5 GHz+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX/AMD Radeon 6870 HD+
- Description: Dead Matter is a solo or co-op sandbox survival horror game set in a post apocalyptic Alberta, Canada.
Articles You May Enjoy
- First Black Desert Online Beta Test Begins Next Month
- Daum Games has announced that the first Beta test for its highly anticipated MMORPG Black Desert Online will begin this December.
- Path of Exile Looks Back at 2013
- Grinding Gear Games puts the year in perspective for its hit title Path of Exile.
- Vainglory Hits the App Store in the Southeast Seas
- Super Evil Megacorp has announced the start of Vainglory's global release, starting with the Apple App Store in Southeast Asia, Australia...