Dead Frontier is a massive multiplayer online role-playing game featuring intense survival horror, a diverse class selection, and action-packed real-time combat.
The path to hell is paved with good intentions and no one knows that better than the people left to clean up the mess left behind by a pharmaceutical company’s wonder drug gone wrong. All that’s left to feel is despair as you struggle to live just one more day in a metropolis infested with zombies.
►Counting Inventory: There’s more to staying alive than just defeating monsters. Carefully manage your ammunition, medical, and food reserves or run the risk of running out at the worst possible time.
►Derelict Capitalist: While there aren’t any NPC shops to be found in-game, other players buying and selling on the global market will more than make up for whatever you need.
►Harm’s Way: Play it safe within the civilian-housed outpost or try to find your own fortune somewhere downtown where the risks are high and the rewards even higher.
►Guard the Ember: Team up with fellow survivors in protecting key areas from particularly large hordes of the undead. Don’t let humanity’s flame go out just yet!
►Pick Clean: Loot to your heart’s content all manner of deserted establishments such as once-bustling offices, restaurants, and grocery stores.
►Borrowed Time: Leave the human race behind and strike out on your own for a uniquely isolated single-player experience where you’ll have no one to blame for your inevitable death but yourself.
Production – Farmer, Scientist.
Service – Doctor, Chef, Engineer.
Stat-Boost – Boxer, Soldier, Police Officer, Fireman, Athlete.
Role-Playing – Teacher, Priest, Lawyer, Accountant, Journalist, Actor, Stock Broker, Architect, Entertainer, Student.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 21, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: CreakyCorpse
- Publisher: CreakyCorpse
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Wealth of Personalization Options
- +Significant Amount of Content to Explore
- +Varied Mission Types
- +High Level Cap Cons:
- -Broadly Slow Paced
- -Extremely Steep Learning Curve/li>
- Playable in any modern browser.
- Description: Dead Frontier is a massive multiplayer online role-playing game featuring intense survival horror, a diverse class selection, and action-packed real-time combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zomber Squad Guide: Hero System
- In Zomber Squad, Heroes are the key to battle victory. You can hardly play the game well if you don't know your Heroes very well. Today, ...
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 5.15 Released
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 5.15 is now live, introducing new challenges and Blue Mage content.
- God of Destiny: Now in open beta
- God of Destiny (G.O.D) is a MOBA based on eastern and western mythologies which costs 3 years to produce. Even thought all heroes in the lates...