Dead Frontier is browser based take on the classic zombie apocalypse theme. A shady pharmaceutical company creates a wonder drug but it all goes horribly wrong. Soon the world is in chaos and players are left to fend for themselves. There are a large number of classes to chose from and gameplay is a mix between text & image based browsing and real-time combat in a flash based city. New players are largely left to fend for themselves as there is no formal tutorial. Trial and error is the preferred method of learning, players should be prepared to die often and spend time exploring before getting their bearings.
Production Classes – Farmer, Scientist.
Service Classes – Doctor, Chef, Engineer.
Stat-Boost Classes – Boxer, Soldier, Police Officer, Fireman, Athlete.
Role-Playing Classes – Teacher, Priest, Lawyer, Accountant, Journalist, Actor, Stock Broker, Architect, Entertainer, Student.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 21, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: CreakyCorpse
- Publisher: CreakyCorpse
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Large number of classes.
- +Explore the city alone or with a group.
- +Varied missions to complete.
- +High level cap, fast experience rate. Cons:
- -Slow paced gameplay & movement.
- -Steep learning curve, players die easily.
- Description: Dead Frontier is browser based take on the classic zombie apocalypse theme. A shady pharmaceutical company creates a wonder drug but it all goes horribly wrong.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Season 2 Prelude Stream Reveals Exciting Details
- Elsword's Moshup and Crow hosted a Friday livestream focused on the Prelude to Season 2, and revealed some new details about the updates.
- Outcast Odyssey Out Now on iOS and Android
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. is throwing down with the release today of its new free-to-play collectible card battling game, Outcast Odysse...
- Elite Lord of Alliance Releases Patch 3.2 The Lost Temple
- WEBZEN announced the official release of "The Lost Temple", expansion 3.2 of its triple-action hack 'n' slash MMORPG ELOA.