Dead Effect 2
Dead Effect 2 is a 3D mobile shooter being developed by BadFly Interactive primarily for iOS and Android, but also for Tegra devices and the new nVidia SHIELD 4K console. Dead Effect 2 picks up right where the story of its predecessor left off and it quickly becomes apparent that a new threat is holed up somewhere deep within the ESS Meridian. It becomes your job to eliminate this threat and prevent it from taking over your mind. Players can choose from three different characters to play as they fight their way through various types of enemies and bosses. Items and implants will be found and dropped as players progress, which can be used to upgrade their gear and alter their character’s body. Are you ready to take on the spaceship’s menace?
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: BadFly Interactive
- Publisher: BadFly Interactive
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Concurrent storyline.
- +Good mobile graphics.
- +Loss of hit limbs in melee combat.
- -Potential for pay-to-progress platform.
- Description: Dead Effect 2 is a 3D mobile shooter being developed by BadFly Interactive primarily for iOS and Android, but also for Tegra devices and the new nVidia SHIELD 4K console.
Articles You May Enjoy
- High-Flying Kickstarter Project Crowfall Opens Game Servers in Europe
- The first phase will begin this week with the launch of a web site and a game server in Germany which will accommodate players across the EU.
- Dying Light: Now Available In Europe, Asia and More
- Starting today, Dying Light is finally available as a boxed release in across Europe, Asia, Africa, and Oceania. Techland’s latest zombie ti...
- League of Angels III Receives New Mythic Hero and Angel Pass Makeover
- Daun, Prince of the Black Dragons was announced this morning for League of Angels as a new Mythic Hero.