DCL The Game
DCL The Game is a 3D drone-racing sim emphasizing a true-to-life experience painstakingly modelled on realistic behaviors.
►3, 2, 1, GO!: Test your competitive piloting skills against the best of the best on 27+ unique tracks taking place across the world over.
►First Steps to Mastery: Polish and perfect the basics of controlling your aero craft with the Arcade, GPS, and Angle guidance systems as you eventually work your way up to the full-realism Acro Mode.
►The Goldilocks Equation: Experiment with and learn the fundamental nuances attributed to each weight class of preset drone builds.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Drone Champions AG, Climax Studios
- Publisher: Drone Champions League, THQ Nordic
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit/Mac OS Mountain Lion+
- CPU: Intel Core i5-670+
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: GeForce GTX650+
- HDD: 12 GB
- Description: DCL The Game is a 3D drone-racing sim emphasizing a true-to-life experience painstakingly modelled on realistic behaviors.
Articles You May Enjoy
- NCSOFT Announces Closed Beta Dates for Blade & Soul
- Closed beta will start on October 30, for its upcoming wuxia-inspired MMO, Blade & Soul®.
- The War of Genesis Reveals Guild Festival and Vengeful Swordsman
- Joycity announced today that the first season of the Guild Festival is now live. There's also an awesome new hero!
- The Repopulation Talks PvP and the Global Economy
- The Repopulation reveals some unique rulesets for hardcore PvP servers that will drive an economy of pirates.