Darksiders Genesis is an action adventure role-playing game seamlessly blending high-intensity combat, satisfying puzzle design, and loot-driven progression.
Universal balance must be maintained no matter the cost of life or limb. Familiar and faithful to the concept, two horsemen of the apocalypse mount the offensive against the devil himself. Ride to hell, slay the demonic masters, and end the Demon Prince’s reign of terror.
►Spare No One: Mercilessly slay both divine angels and monstrous demons on your crusade through the underworld.
►Playing Both Sides: Dynamically switch between the broadsword-swinging of a brute WAR and the stylish gun-wielding STRIFE in the heat of battle.
►Comrade in Arms: Explore the lore-rich world of Darksiders by yourself or cooperatively with a friend.
►Ultimate Power: Push the limits of your strength by making the most out of collectible items, augments, creature cores, weapon enhancements, and upgradeable abilities.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Airship Syndicate
- Publisher: THQ Nordic
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5 GHz+/Intel i5-4690K 3.5 GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960+
- HDD: 15 GB
- Description: Darksiders Genesis is an action adventure role-playing game seamlessly blending high-intensity combat, satisfying puzzle design, and loot-driven progression.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Freestyle 2: Now Available on STEAM
- Freestyle 2: Now Available on STEAM - B-Ball Action now on the biggest gaming service
- Could SMITE Expand into MMO Territory?
- The question is: Could Hirez find a way to create an MMO-styled game using the lore they've been creating? Survey says "Yes"
- GW2 Living World Finale: 'Point of No Return' Now Available
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, is releasing “Point of No Return” for Guild Wars 2’s Living ...