Darksiders Genesis is an action adventure role-playing game seamlessly blending high-intensity combat, satisfying puzzle design, and loot-driven progression.
Universal balance must be maintained no matter the cost of life or limb. Familiar and faithful to the concept, two horsemen of the apocalypse mount the offensive against the devil himself. Ride to hell, slay the demonic masters, and end the Demon Prince’s reign of terror.
►Spare No One: Mercilessly slay both divine angels and monstrous demons on your crusade through the underworld.
►Playing Both Sides: Dynamically switch between the broadsword-swinging of a brute WAR and the stylish gun-wielding STRIFE in the heat of battle.
►Comrade in Arms: Explore the lore-rich world of Darksiders by yourself or cooperatively with a friend.
►Ultimate Power: Push the limits of your strength by making the most out of collectible items, augments, creature cores, weapon enhancements, and upgradeable abilities.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Airship Syndicate
- Publisher: THQ Nordic
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5 GHz+/Intel i5-4690K 3.5 GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960+
- HDD: 15 GB
- Description: Darksiders Genesis is an action adventure role-playing game seamlessly blending high-intensity combat, satisfying puzzle design, and loot-driven progression.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Update Talks Builder Tier Changes
- The latest update from CityState Games for Camelot Unchained offers plenty of information on the current state of alpha testing.
- War of the Ancients: New CCG Hits Kickstarter
- A small group of indie developers going by Edge Softworks has launched their Kickstarter campaign in hopes of raising funds for their new gam...
- Realm Royale Releases OB15 Update and Celebrates Highest Ever CCU
- This announcement is hot on the heels of the most recent update, OB15, which lets players to take to the skies in a whole new way.