Darksiders Genesis is an action adventure role-playing game seamlessly blending high-intensity combat, satisfying puzzle design, and loot-driven progression.
Universal balance must be maintained no matter the cost of life or limb. Familiar and faithful to the concept, two horsemen of the apocalypse mount the offensive against the devil himself. Ride to hell, slay the demonic masters, and end the Demon Prince’s reign of terror.
►Spare No One: Mercilessly slay both divine angels and monstrous demons on your crusade through the underworld.
►Playing Both Sides: Dynamically switch between the broadsword-swinging of a brute WAR and the stylish gun-wielding STRIFE in the heat of battle.
►Comrade in Arms: Explore the lore-rich world of Darksiders by yourself or cooperatively with a friend.
►Ultimate Power: Push the limits of your strength by making the most out of collectible items, augments, creature cores, weapon enhancements, and upgradeable abilities.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Airship Syndicate
- Publisher: THQ Nordic
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5 GHz+/Intel i5-4690K 3.5 GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960+
- HDD: 15 GB
- Description: Darksiders Genesis is an action adventure role-playing game seamlessly blending high-intensity combat, satisfying puzzle design, and loot-driven progression.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX West 2016 Day One Recap
- Day one is over! We were going to party the night away, but we’re all adults now and all I wanted to do was get to work!
- Elsword Transformation Review Update
- Taylor Lux looks at Elsword after MMOHut's original review, seeing how the game has evolved in recent years - and gives a new verdict.
- H1Z1 Announces Game Split and No F2P Plans
- Daybreak Games announced this past weekend that it will be splitting H1Z1 into two separate games.