DarkScape is a 3D fantasy MMORPG based on a limited-time game mode featuring unrestricted open-world player versus player.
►Try Not to Die: Train up skills and complete quests with the ever-looming threat of being player-killed at any moment.
►Journey of No Return: Gear up and head out to the furthest reaches of Gielinor where the greatest risks and rewards are to be found.
►Not About That: Worry not feint of heart! You can play it slow and grow your account over time in the safe zones without having to sacrifice your progress, although it will be at a much slower rate than usual.
This is a title requiring a monthly-subscription to play.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2015
- Business Model: Subscription
- Developer: Jagex
- Publisher: Jagex
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: 2 GHz CPU+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: 256MB 3D Graphics Card+
- Description: DarkScape is a 3D fantasy MMORPG based on a limited-time game mode featuring unrestricted open-world player versus player.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online begins Closed Beta
- Sandbox Interactive today announced that players will now be able to join the Closed Beta of their medieval sandbox MMORPG Albion Online.
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn Launches on Steam
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn is now available on Steam alongside a sweet discount.
- Crossout Closed Beta Impressions April 2016
- It mixes the creativity we've come to expect from modern vehicular combat games like Robocraft with Twisted Metal.