DarkScape is a PvP focused MMORPG by Jagex Game Studios. Based directly from RuneScape 3, DarkScape focuses on nearly unrestricted open world PvP wehre any player can be attacked at any given moment. In the world of DarkScape, no one is safe.
14 years of adventure: As DarkScape is based off of RuneScape, over 14 years of playable content is already available.
Total Chaos: PvP is always on. The farther you venture, the more likely you are to be attacked, and safe havens become less frequent. For the greatest rewards, you’ll have to risk it all.
Savage Frontiers: Fortunes can be made by gathering goods from DarkScape’s deadliest climes and selling them in safer lands…or by preying on those doing so.
Stake your claim: The world is developing it as you play, adapting to your actions and providing lethal new challenges with regular updates.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Jagex
- Publisher: Jagex
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP thru Windows 10, Mac OS X, Linux
- CPU: 2 GHz CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: 256MB 3D Graphics Card
- Description: Based directly from RuneScape 3, DarkScape focuses on nearly unrestricted open world PvP wehre any player can be attacked at any given moment. In the world of DarkScape, no one is safe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sweet Tooth Takes Up a New Sport In Rocket League On July 7th
- Sweet Tooth, the iconic ice cream truck of Twisted Metal® fame, will be exclusively playable on the PlayStation 4 version of Rocket League.
- CrossFire 2.0 Now Live
- CrossFire 2.0, the biggest update for CrossFire North America to date, is now live.
- The Maestros Beta Weekend - May 25th-28th
- The Maestros announced they'll be hosting a closed beta weekend, which starts this Friday (May 25th) at 5 pm EST.