DarkScape is a PvP focused MMORPG by Jagex Game Studios. Based directly from RuneScape 3, DarkScape focuses on nearly unrestricted open world PvP wehre any player can be attacked at any given moment. In the world of DarkScape, no one is safe.
14 years of adventure: As DarkScape is based off of RuneScape, over 14 years of playable content is already available.
Total Chaos: PvP is always on. The farther you venture, the more likely you are to be attacked, and safe havens become less frequent. For the greatest rewards, you’ll have to risk it all.
Savage Frontiers: Fortunes can be made by gathering goods from DarkScape’s deadliest climes and selling them in safer lands…or by preying on those doing so.
Stake your claim: The world is developing it as you play, adapting to your actions and providing lethal new challenges with regular updates.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Jagex
- Publisher: Jagex
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP thru Windows 10, Mac OS X, Linux
- CPU: 2 GHz CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: 256MB 3D Graphics Card
- Description: Based directly from RuneScape 3, DarkScape focuses on nearly unrestricted open world PvP wehre any player can be attacked at any given moment. In the world of DarkScape, no one is safe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tales Runner New Chapter: Chaos Genesis Launches June 1
- Tales Runner announces new Chaos Genesis chapter on June 1 which introduces numerous new features.
- LOTRO Update 14 Press Preview
- Once again, the charming devs of Turbine's Lord of the Rings Online have invited me to one of their press events, to debut the upcoming a...
- QubeTown Adds a New Mini-Game - Qube-Pop
- QubeTown, the farming simulator based on social networking announced a new minigame in the form of Qube-Pop.