DarkScape is a 3D fantasy MMORPG based on a limited-time game mode featuring unrestricted open-world player versus player.
►Try Not to Die: Train up skills and complete quests with the ever-looming threat of being player-killed at any moment.
►Journey of No Return: Gear up and head out to the furthest reaches of Gielinor where the greatest risks and rewards are to be found.
►Not About That: Worry not feint of heart! You can play it slow and grow your account over time in the safe zones without having to sacrifice your progress, although it will be at a much slower rate than usual.
This is a title requiring a monthly-subscription to play.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2015
- Business Model: Subscription
- Developer: Jagex
- Publisher: Jagex
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: 2 GHz CPU+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: 256MB 3D Graphics Card+
- Description: DarkScape is a 3D fantasy MMORPG based on a limited-time game mode featuring unrestricted open-world player versus player.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Starcraft 2: Season 1 Finals Coming Soon
- ESL, the world’s largest eSports company, today announced that the Season 1 Finals for Blizzard Entertainment’s StarCraft® II World Champ...
- MU Online to Relaunch in SEA
- PlayPark announced this morning that they will be relaunching MU Online in Southeast Asia, with Webzen.
- InnoGames Celebrates Most Successful Year Ever with 100 Million Players
- German browser game developer, InnoGames, is wrapping up 2012 as its most successful year ever. "In a few days, we will welcome the 100 m...