DarkScape is a PvP focused MMORPG by Jagex Game Studios. Based directly from RuneScape 3, DarkScape focuses on nearly unrestricted open world PvP wehre any player can be attacked at any given moment. In the world of DarkScape, no one is safe.
14 years of adventure: As DarkScape is based off of RuneScape, over 14 years of playable content is already available.
Total Chaos: PvP is always on. The farther you venture, the more likely you are to be attacked, and safe havens become less frequent. For the greatest rewards, you’ll have to risk it all.
Savage Frontiers: Fortunes can be made by gathering goods from DarkScape’s deadliest climes and selling them in safer lands…or by preying on those doing so.
Stake your claim: The world is developing it as you play, adapting to your actions and providing lethal new challenges with regular updates.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Jagex
- Publisher: Jagex
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP thru Windows 10, Mac OS X, Linux
- CPU: 2 GHz CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: 256MB 3D Graphics Card
- Description: Based directly from RuneScape 3, DarkScape focuses on nearly unrestricted open world PvP wehre any player can be attacked at any given moment. In the world of DarkScape, no one is safe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 5 Reasons Why Final Fantasy 14 Will go Free to Play
- Final Fantasy 14 is an interesting game with a lot to offer. As a big fan of Final Fantasy franchise, FF14 is a game I would personally try ge
- Legend of Edda Global Releases 3rd Expansion
- JC Planet has announced that it has released Big Expansion of the third Legend of Edda: Global Edition. This 3rd expansion brings vast new exc...
- Dying Light - Devs play co-op in new promo video
- The developers from Techland sat together for an intense co-op session of Dying Light. Lead devs Tymon Smektała and Maciej Binkowski along wi...