DarkScape is a PvP focused MMORPG by Jagex Game Studios. Based directly from RuneScape 3, DarkScape focuses on nearly unrestricted open world PvP wehre any player can be attacked at any given moment. In the world of DarkScape, no one is safe.
14 years of adventure: As DarkScape is based off of RuneScape, over 14 years of playable content is already available.
Total Chaos: PvP is always on. The farther you venture, the more likely you are to be attacked, and safe havens become less frequent. For the greatest rewards, you’ll have to risk it all.
Savage Frontiers: Fortunes can be made by gathering goods from DarkScape’s deadliest climes and selling them in safer lands…or by preying on those doing so.
Stake your claim: The world is developing it as you play, adapting to your actions and providing lethal new challenges with regular updates.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Jagex
- Publisher: Jagex
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP thru Windows 10, Mac OS X, Linux
- CPU: 2 GHz CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: 256MB 3D Graphics Card
Articles You May Enjoy
- Plarium Launches Nords: Heroes of the North
- Plarium today announced the worldwide release of the massively multi-player online strategy game Nords: Heroes of the North, for Facebook.
- SNOW M1 Update Arrives as Steam Launch Announced
- Poppermost Productions releases a new patch and video update on their freeform skiing title, SNOW, currently available on Steam Early Access.