Dark Envoy is a 3D non-linear RPG emphasizing player freedom through open-world exploration, a dynamically evolving narrative based on your choices, and strategic pause-and-play combat.
“As the Human Empire fights for dominance against the remnants of the Old Races, Dark Technology clashes against Magic — neither side is good and just. The strong prey on the weak taking whatever they please. This is total war, where the defeated will be entirely wiped from the pages of history.
Against this backdrop, Kaela and Malakai aspire to repair their parents’ broken airship in order to travel the world, seeking to face whatever dungeons, challenges, and riches may come their way. They are hungry to learn how to fight, build, and forge alliances and friendships across the known lands. Together, they search for ancient relics and forgotten places. Together, they look to leave a legacy in their wake…
Yet, their journey begins in blood and tragedy.”
►Ride the Wind: Strike out across the land in search of boundless adventure, incredible sights, profitable plunder, and much more! But beware, the world around you will change based on how interact with your surrounding environments and peoples drastically altering the future as you go along.
►Only the Strong Survive: Dive into intense battles to the death where superior power and tactical prowess are all the stands between your crew and a horrible fate.
►Positive Promotion: Personalize your party with 4 base classes and their respective advanced specializations as well as rare potential professions scattered throughout the world.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Event Horizon
- Publisher: Event Horizon
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Dark Envoy is a 3D non-linear RPG emphasizing player freedom through open-world exploration, a dynamically evolving narrative based on your choices, and strategic pause-and-play combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chaos Heroes Online: First ten heroes revealed
- Releasing this fall, Chaos Heroes Online is a highly competitive MOBA that challenges players right up until the end of the battle, and the ab...
- NTales: Child of Destiny Review
- Don’t you just hate it when a game tries to go for a “fantastic” or grand storyline but is ruined by poorly written dialogue?
- Wakfu: Available on Steam September 18th
- ANKAMA today announced that the tactical MMORPG WAKFU is coming to Steam on Sept. 18 in select countries*, including the U.S. The current clos...