Dark Envoy is a 3D non-linear RPG emphasizing player freedom through open-world exploration, a dynamically evolving narrative based on your choices, and strategic pause-and-play combat.
“As the Human Empire fights for dominance against the remnants of the Old Races, Dark Technology clashes against Magic — neither side is good and just. The strong prey on the weak taking whatever they please. This is total war, where the defeated will be entirely wiped from the pages of history.
Against this backdrop, Kaela and Malakai aspire to repair their parents’ broken airship in order to travel the world, seeking to face whatever dungeons, challenges, and riches may come their way. They are hungry to learn how to fight, build, and forge alliances and friendships across the known lands. Together, they search for ancient relics and forgotten places. Together, they look to leave a legacy in their wake…
Yet, their journey begins in blood and tragedy.”
►Ride the Wind: Strike out across the land in search of boundless adventure, incredible sights, profitable plunder, and much more! But beware, the world around you will change based on how interact with your surrounding environments and peoples drastically altering the future as you go along.
►Only the Strong Survive: Dive into intense battles to the death where superior power and tactical prowess are all the stands between your crew and a horrible fate.
►Positive Promotion: Personalize your party with 4 base classes and their respective advanced specializations as well as rare potential professions scattered throughout the world.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Event Horizon
- Publisher: Event Horizon
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Dark Envoy is a 3D non-linear RPG emphasizing player freedom through open-world exploration, a dynamically evolving narrative based on your choices, and strategic pause-and-play combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Xing Tian's Mountain Challenge!
- From September 15th-October 3rd, we'll be some of the fine folks participating in the Xing Tian Mountain Charity Challenge.
- Lucemon Gets New Update in Digimon Masters
- The latest update will feature a hair-raising digivolve item that will have Lucemon evolving into Satan Mode.
- TERA: Fate of Arun Introduces Players to the Mysterious Northern Arun
- En Masse Entertainment is pleased to announce the launch of TERA: Fate of Arun, the first expansion to its award-winning action MMORPG for PC.