Dark Eclipse is a an online multiplayer RTS-cross-MOBA taking full advantage of the unbounded capabilities of VR.
Peace never lasts, the world has been pulled into chaos and turmoil and its up to you to save or destroy it.
►PSVR: Dive into virtual reality and precisely manipulate the battlefield.
►Blended: Combine the fast-paced nature of arena brawlers with the complexity of strategy games.
►Fight On!: Recruit three great leaders to spearhead your assault.
►Playing God: Effortlessly command your units from an overhead perspective.
►To the Death: Destroy your enemies and raze their structures.
►Damage from Above: Protect your towers and utilize their unique attributes.
►Practice Makes Perfect: Learn the basics against a CPU then bring your skills to the big strange in casual or ranked player-versus-player.
F2P with the option to either purchase the entire collection at once, or earn/buy them over time. Similarly, cosmetic items may be purchased with premium currency.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: SUNSOFT
- Publisher: SUNSOFT
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Strategy
- Platforms: PS4
- Description: Dark Eclipse is a an online multiplayer RTS-cross-MOBA taking full advantage of the unbounded capabilities of VR.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Immortal Conquest Mobile Review
- While I don’t think it really brings anything new to the genre, I’m also of the opinion that you don’t have to reinvent the wheel.
- League of Angels II Opens Gates for Open Beta
- For the Closed Beta spanning since March 24th, invites were limited to 5,000 players to test the game in a more controlled setting.
- Epigenesis Introduces Single Player Mode, All New Legacy Arena Level
- Dead Shark Triplepunch announces the addition of a single player mode and a Legacy Arena to Epigenesis.