Dark Eclipse is a an online multiplayer RTS-cross-MOBA taking full advantage of the unbounded capabilities of VR.
Peace never lasts, the world has been pulled into chaos and turmoil and its up to you to save or destroy it.
►PSVR: Dive into virtual reality and precisely manipulate the battlefield.
►Blended: Combine the fast-paced nature of arena brawlers with the complexity of strategy games.
►Fight On!: Recruit three great leaders to spearhead your assault.
►Playing God: Effortlessly command your units from an overhead perspective.
►To the Death: Destroy your enemies and raze their structures.
►Damage from Above: Protect your towers and utilize their unique attributes.
►Practice Makes Perfect: Learn the basics against a CPU then bring your skills to the big strange in casual or ranked player-versus-player.
F2P with the option to either purchase the entire collection at once, or earn/buy them over time. Similarly, cosmetic items may be purchased with premium currency.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: SUNSOFT
- Publisher: SUNSOFT
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Strategy
- Platforms: PS4
- Description: Dark Eclipse is a an online multiplayer RTS-cross-MOBA taking full advantage of the unbounded capabilities of VR.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Oldschool Runescape Mobile Press Preview
- 2018 appears to be the year where my horizons become more broadened; it's pretty fascinating, I have to say.
- Hearthstone: Goblins vs Gnomes coming Dec. 8th
- Since the announcement of Goblins vs Gnomes at BlizzCon 2014, we’ve been tinkering away in preparation to bring one of Warcraft’s greatest...
- Escape From Tarkov Reveals Skill System
- Escape from Tarkov has revealed new details about the game’s in-game skill system, skill upgrades and skills’ influence on gameplay.