Cyborg Mechanic is a 3D simulation role-playing game revolving around the art of operating on customers’ bionic bodies.
►Like a Surgeon: Establish a steady stream of income by serving up quality diagnostics and repair to people from all walks of life.
►Building On Up: Reinvest your earnings into outfitting your workshop with cosmetic and functional furnishings.
►Slice n’ Dice: Augment your clients with all manner of mods and improvements, just be sure they don’t die on the table – it’s bad for business.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Tomula Games
- Publisher: Games Operators
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: 2 Ghz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: Cyborg Mechanic is a 3D simulation role-playing game revolving around the art of operating on customers' bionic bodies.
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2012: MMOHuts/OnRPG Day One Recap
- Darren Henderson (DizzyPW) of OnRPG recaps day one at E3 2012.
- RIFT Prime Server, Vigil, Is Now Live
- Trion Worlds fantasy MMO RIFT has just launched their first "RIFT Prime Server", named Vigil.
- Netmarble Confirms New Name, Evilbane, for Anticipated Mobile ARPG
- The action RPG known as 'Raven' in South Korea will arrive for the worldwide market on iOS and Android later this year as Evilbane.