Cyborg Mechanic is a 3D simulation role-playing game revolving around the art of operating on customers’ bionic bodies.
►Like a Surgeon: Establish a steady stream of income by serving up quality diagnostics and repair to people from all walks of life.
►Building On Up: Reinvest your earnings into outfitting your workshop with cosmetic and functional furnishings.
►Slice n’ Dice: Augment your clients with all manner of mods and improvements, just be sure they don’t die on the table – it’s bad for business.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Tomula Games
- Publisher: Games Operators
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: 2 Ghz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: Cyborg Mechanic is a 3D simulation role-playing game revolving around the art of operating on customers' bionic bodies.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Destiny's Sword is a Sci-Fi MMO That Focuses on Mental Health Issues
- Destiny's Sword is an upcoming Sci-Fi strategy combat MMO that focuses on mental and physical health issues, in a nice twist.
- La Tale: Now available on Steam
- OGPlanet is proud to announce that the cute, anime-style MMORPG La Tale has just been released on Steam.
- Magic Chronicle: Server Open 100 Days Anniversary & July Rewards
- In order to show sincere thanks to their players their great support, Magic Chronicle has prepared a batch of gifts for players.