Cyborg Mechanic is a 3D simulation role-playing game revolving around the art of operating on customers’ bionic bodies.
►Like a Surgeon: Establish a steady stream of income by serving up quality diagnostics and repair to people from all walks of life.
►Building On Up: Reinvest your earnings into outfitting your workshop with cosmetic and functional furnishings.
►Slice n’ Dice: Augment your clients with all manner of mods and improvements, just be sure they don’t die on the table – it’s bad for business.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Tomula Games
- Publisher: Games Operators
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: 2 Ghz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: Cyborg Mechanic is a 3D simulation role-playing game revolving around the art of operating on customers' bionic bodies.
Articles You May Enjoy
- BLESS Online Discusses Differences of the Steam Release
- BLESS Online will be releasing on Steam this May, and many have wanted to know how it will vary from releases elsewhere.
- Trion Worlds Unveils Major Updates for RIFT, ArcheAge, Trove and Defiance
- From gamescom 2015 in Cologne, Germany, Trion Worlds revealed major content updates for MMOs RIFT, ArcheAge, Trove and Defiance.