Curious Expedition 2
Curious Expedition 2 is a 2D narrative-driven rogue-like featuring tactical turn-based combat.
“A grand discovery has been made: mysterious islands have begun to appear and vanish from the oceans as if by magic. The great Explorer Clubs are funding expeditions to these strange islands to bring treasures back for the 1889 World’s Fair in Paris. Are you bold enough to join the adventure?”
►Super Smoothie: Start a new tale time and time again with the help of procedurally generated storytelling dynamically altering characters’ relationships, loyalties, decision-making, and ultimately whether or not they’re able make the trip back home.
►A Fine Line: Juggle various resources to keep your trek going safe and steady while at the same time still capable of great accomplishments.
►Roll On: Set your party up for success in difficult dice-based encounters by ensuring they’re properly equipped to handle any challenge.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 28, 2021
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Maschinen-Mensch
- Publisher: Thunderful Publishing
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Solid Visual Aesthetic
- +Interesting Theme
- -Unengaging Gameplay/Combat
- -Lacking Polish
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: 2 Ghz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: Curious Expedition 2 is a 2D narrative-driven rogue-like featuring tactical turn-based combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light Co-Op Demo Available Now
- Techland announced today that a free demo of Dying Light is now available to download on Xbox One and PC.
- Ultimate Chicken Horse Game Launch Review
- Put on your mucking jeans – we’re going to the farm. Don’t worry, we’re not heading into a farming or livestock simulator.
- Camelot Unchained Wows at Dragon Con with "100 Hours of Glory"
- This terrain system coming out of the gate so strong is exciting news for anyone following development of the sandbox tri-realm PvP MMORPG.