Crusaders Quest is a mobile game by NHN Entertainment that focuses on using a pixel art, side-scrolling game style. Boasting over 200 heroes and several crossovers into other game franchises, players gather weapons, defeat evil villains, and work towards saving the Goddess and finding the cultprit behind a series of chaotic attacks.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 11, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NHN Entertainment
- Publisher: NHN Entertainment
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- + Huge cast of entertaining characters.
- + Fun and varied game modes.
- + Retro look, delightful chiptune soundtrack.
- - Slow loading times.
- - Waiting between missions is torture.
- - The free to play system can feel a bit unfair.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android: 3.0 and up Apple: iOS 7.1 or later
- Description: With constant updates, including a recent story chapter addition and new heroes, Crusaders Quest has just about everything good you could ask for in a mobile RPG.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 11/7: Rift, TSW, Wow, and More!
- Daily dose of MMO news with World of Warcraft, Rift, The Secret World and more.
- Blacklight Retribution Dropzone Update
- Check out the New Map, Dropzone. This flashback to Zombie Studios’ Blacklight: Tango Down is perfect for close to mid-range gameplay.
- Space Hulk: Ascension Edition Review
- You are a Space Marine in the service of the Emperor! Cowardice does not become you! Set ablaze the alien, and delve into the Space Hulks!