Crusaders Quest is a mobile game by NHN Entertainment that focuses on using a pixel art, side-scrolling game style. Boasting over 200 heroes and several crossovers into other game franchises, players gather weapons, defeat evil villains, and work towards saving the Goddess and finding the cultprit behind a series of chaotic attacks.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 11, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NHN Entertainment
- Publisher: NHN Entertainment
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- + Huge cast of entertaining characters.
- + Fun and varied game modes.
- + Retro look, delightful chiptune soundtrack.
- - Slow loading times.
- - Waiting between missions is torture.
- - The free to play system can feel a bit unfair.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android: 3.0 and up Apple: iOS 7.1 or later
- Description: With constant updates, including a recent story chapter addition and new heroes, Crusaders Quest has just about everything good you could ask for in a mobile RPG.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Introduces Two Advanced Jobs For Chung
- Elsword has introduced two new upgraded classes for its newest character, Chung.
- Atlas Reactor Announces Buy-to-Play Model
- Trion has announced that it will be switching from a free-to-play model to a buy-to-play model for Atlas Reactor.
- SMITE: The One Who Nox Arrives Tomorrow
- SMITE's Halloween Patch, aptly titled "The One Who Nox," arrives tomorrow, bringing with it the new goddess Nox, daily login bo...