Crusaders Quest is a mobile game by NHN Entertainment that focuses on using a pixel art, side-scrolling game style. Boasting over 200 heroes and several crossovers into other game franchises, players gather weapons, defeat evil villains, and work towards saving the Goddess and finding the cultprit behind a series of chaotic attacks.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 11, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NHN Entertainment
- Publisher: NHN Entertainment
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- + Huge cast of entertaining characters.
- + Fun and varied game modes.
- + Retro look, delightful chiptune soundtrack.
- - Slow loading times.
- - Waiting between missions is torture.
- - The free to play system can feel a bit unfair.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android: 3.0 and up Apple: iOS 7.1 or later
- Description: With constant updates, including a recent story chapter addition and new heroes, Crusaders Quest has just about everything good you could ask for in a mobile RPG.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EverQuest II Review
- Nearly all of the notable places of the first game exist in EverQuest 2 with the addition of several new places to explore as well.
- SMITE Reveals Isis And More
- Today, Hi-Rez Studios have released a new SMITE god, Isis, Goddess Of Magic.
- Mythos offers infographic insights
- Mythos Global has published an infographic today, demonstrating some milestones and statistics since the game launched open beta on February 2...