Crusaders Quest is a mobile game by NHN Entertainment that focuses on using a pixel art, side-scrolling game style. Boasting over 200 heroes and several crossovers into other game franchises, players gather weapons, defeat evil villains, and work towards saving the Goddess and finding the cultprit behind a series of chaotic attacks.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 11, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NHN Entertainment
- Publisher: NHN Entertainment
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- + Huge cast of entertaining characters.
- + Fun and varied game modes.
- + Retro look, delightful chiptune soundtrack.
- - Slow loading times.
- - Waiting between missions is torture.
- - The free to play system can feel a bit unfair.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android: 3.0 and up Apple: iOS 7.1 or later
- Description: With constant updates, including a recent story chapter addition and new heroes, Crusaders Quest has just about everything good you could ask for in a mobile RPG.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Worlds of Magic Early Access Preview
- Worlds of Magic, by Lucid Dreamers Development, seeks to recreate that classic 4X (Explore, Expand, Exploit, Exterminate) feeling, combining t...
- Guardian Hunter June Update Introduces Guild Battles
- NHN Entertainment and Guardian Hunter are bringing more Hunters together with Guild Battles and Live Co-Op Play!
- Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius Begins Dragon Quest XI Collaboration
- The mobile RPG Final Fantasy Brave Exvius has teamed up to celebrate the launch of Dragon Quest XI with a special in-game collaboration event.