Crusaders Quest is a mobile game by NHN Entertainment that focuses on using a pixel art, side-scrolling game style. Boasting over 200 heroes and several crossovers into other game franchises, players gather weapons, defeat evil villains, and work towards saving the Goddess and finding the cultprit behind a series of chaotic attacks.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 11, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NHN Entertainment
- Publisher: NHN Entertainment
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- + Huge cast of entertaining characters.
- + Fun and varied game modes.
- + Retro look, delightful chiptune soundtrack.
- - Slow loading times.
- - Waiting between missions is torture.
- - The free to play system can feel a bit unfair.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android: 3.0 and up Apple: iOS 7.1 or later
- Description: With constant updates, including a recent story chapter addition and new heroes, Crusaders Quest has just about everything good you could ask for in a mobile RPG.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War Battles: Kingdoms Review
- Total War Battles: Kingdoms is a multiplayer Strategy game. The game is free-to-play and features hex-based city building, resource management
- MU Legend to Get New Spellbinder Class in March
- A Spellbinder is a support mage that utilizes psychic powers to strike down their foes using levitating swords and thrown weapons.
- Novus AEterno: New Update on Economics and Syndicates
- Taitale Studios has just released a news update for their crowdfunded MMORTS title Novus AEterno, with new details regarding the game's e...