Crown Trick is a 2.5D top-down rogue-like adventure-RPG featuring procedurally generated dungeons and strategic turn-based combat.
►Synchronous Sanction: Hostiles only take action after you do, take that opportunity to formulate a gameplan that will eradicate your enemies and keep you safe room after room.
►Applied Science: Combine the power of the elements with abilities of your own to destroy wave after wave of relentless monsters.
►Don’t Stop Me Now: Mix and match skills, passives, items, and relics to give yourself the power you need to overcome the Nightmare Realm.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 16, 2021
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: NEXT Studios
- Publisher: Team17 Digital
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Switch
- +Solid Visual Aesthetic
- +Interesting Gameplay Mechanics
- -Repetitive and Shallow
- -Lacking Polish
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core i3-4160+/AMD X4 830+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650+/AMD R7 350+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Crown Trick is a 2.5D top-down rogue-like adventure-RPG featuring procedurally generated dungeons and strategic turn-based combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Serellan Announces Squad-Based Shooter Epsilon
- The Unreal 4 powered squad based stealth action shooter Epsilon will be released on Steam Early Access this fall.
- Dragon's Prophet EU Launches Evolution Phase One
- Runewaker Entertainment today launches the first stage of a major overhaul for Dragon's Prophet in Europe.
- Divines of the East Review
- The art is the strongest part of this game. Blending colors and sweeping brush strokes convey a pleasing stage to play in. Characters are draw...