Crown Trick is a 2.5D top-down rogue-like adventure-RPG featuring procedurally generated dungeons and strategic turn-based combat.
►Synchronous Sanction: Hostiles only take action after you do, take that opportunity to formulate a gameplan that will eradicate your enemies and keep you safe room after room.
►Applied Science: Combine the power of the elements with abilities of your own to destroy wave after wave of relentless monsters.
►Don’t Stop Me Now: Mix and match skills, passives, items, and relics to give yourself the power you need to overcome the Nightmare Realm.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 16, 2021
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: NEXT Studios
- Publisher: Team17 Digital
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Switch
- +Solid Visual Aesthetic
- +Interesting Gameplay Mechanics
- -Repetitive and Shallow
- -Lacking Polish
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core i3-4160+/AMD X4 830+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650+/AMD R7 350+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Crown Trick is a 2.5D top-down rogue-like adventure-RPG featuring procedurally generated dungeons and strategic turn-based combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Yulgang Online Now in Open Beta
- Yulgang Online has entered Open Beta with the release of the Emerald Server through usergames.
- GWENT: Iron Judgment Expansion Now Live
- The third expansion for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game is now available on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
- Novus AEterno Reaches Kickstarter Goal and Partners With OKTA
- Novus AEterno has updated news on their Kickstarter campaign and game development, including assistance from OKTA studio.