Crown and Council
Crown and Council is a free to play strategy game developed by Mojang for PC and is available for purchase on Steam. In Crown and Council players can experience geopolitical drama in a casual setting where they will need to expand, build, and develop their kingdom until they are strong enough to conquer all of their foes.
The game revolves around land tiles, of which you can only interact with those that are adjacent to your own. These can be assaulted and subdued with your army, giving you new places to build things like universities and forts.
This simplistic design makes it very easy to pick up for all types of players, but still leaves room for decision making by the player. Will you deeply invest into universities and hope your growing knowledge pays off later, or will you build as many forts as possible and try to conquer your enemies before they can invest any funding into education and research? You decide in Crown and Council!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 22, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Mojang
- Publisher: Mojang
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Easy to understand.
- +Different approaches to try.
- +Procedurally generated maps.
- -No multiplayer.
- -Lackluster visuals.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 ,8, 8.1, 10
- CPU: 1.5 GHz or faster
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Integrated graphics card
- HDD: 300 MB
- Description: In Crown and Council players can experience geopolitical drama in a casual setting where they will need to expand, build, and develop their kingdom until they are strong enough to conquer all of their foes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge Steam Launch F2P Review
- Forge is an unusual beast. When you have a game that steals gameplay elements from both the FPS and the MMORPG, MOBA is the result.
- Tribal Wars Celebrates 13 Years with In-Games Events
- InnoGames' founding title, Tribal Wars, just began its 13th birthday celebration with 13 days of special events.
- PlanetSide 2 Launches Update 08
- PlanetSide 2's Game Update 08 is now live, and Sony Online Entertainment has released a new vehicle that may turn the tides in the Auraxi...