CroNix Online is a “MOSA” (Multiplayer Online Strategic Action) or MOBA-Style game. Players can create and customize their characters to personalize their experience. Combat includes the use of additional mechanics including combo skills, action points, and binding. The game supports three modes: Round (3v3), Survival (5v5), and Occupied (7v7).
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 17, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Magics
- Publisher: GameNGame
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Customizable characters.
- +RPG and brawling combat mechanics.
- +3v3, 5v5, and 7v7 modes.
- +Action is intense and constant.
- -Generic gameplay.
- -Crowded UI.
- -Can't reprogram keybinds.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core i3 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: GeForce450
- HDD: 3 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Chase introduces Leviathan
- Grand Chase's character Dio has just gained his third job: Leviathan.
- Joycity Begins Pre-Registration for Elemental Wings
- Joycity begins pre-registration for Elemental Wings, a game featuring a combination of vertically scrolling flying shooter, CCG & RPG.
- Novus AEterno Plans Saturday Night Livestream
- Taitale announces a livestream Q&A for Novus AETerno on February 1.