Creature in the Well
Creature in the Well is a top-down hack and slash dungeon crawler featuring one-of-a-kind pinball-based gameplay mechanics.
“As the last remaining BOT-C unit, venture deep into a desert mountain to restore power to an ancient facility, haunted by a desperate Creature.”
►Mobile Generator: Charge up energy orbs on the fly and let them rip into the environment instantly empowering anything it happens to strike.
►Personal Touch: Tune your active playstyle by mixing and matching from over twenty collectible items.
►Down, Down, Down: Overcome a series of 8 hand-crafted dungeons packed with exciting new themes, items to find, and mysteries to solve.
►One on One: Master the basics and test your skill against the Creature in a thrilling battle to the death.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 06, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Flight School Studio
- Publisher: Flight School Studio
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core i3-530+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470/ATI Radeon HD 6870+
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Creature in the Well is a top-down hack and slash dungeon crawler featuring one-of-a-kind pinball-based gameplay mechanics.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 12/20: Everquest Next Landmark, Hearthstone, Defiance, and Much More!
- The last Shotgun News of 2013 with news from Everquest Next Landmark, Defiance, Hearthstone, and more.
- Closers Teases Major Changes After This Week's Update
- After Closers' update this week, there are some big changes on the way to to the game.
- Magic: The Gathering Weekly Livestream to Feature NFL Star Cassius Marsh
- On February 28th, 2019's Magic: the Gathering Livestream, NFL star Cassius Marsh will be joining them to make an exciting announcement...