Crazy Naruto is a 2D idle-RPG taking place in the expansive Naruto: Shippuden universe.
►Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap: Wade through a sea of upgrades and enhancements bought with materials earned through auto-playable combat encounters.
►All-Star Recruitment: Spending some time in the forge isn’t the only way to increase your battle power, you can also recruit some of the most powerful and memorable characters from the long-running series to fight for your cause.
►Friends and Enemies: Join other shinobi in taking down big bads in co-op fights, or go head-to-head against rival players in the competitive arena.
Pick your favorite character or clan from the Senju, Uzumaki, and Uchiha families complete with their own specialized form of fighting opponents.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: FUNNY GAMES
- Publisher: FUNNY GAMES
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Android
- +Classic Source Material
- +Colorful Visuals
- -Technical Issues (Crashing/Massive Slow Down)
- Recommended System Requirements:
Available in any modern browser.
- OS: Android 4.1+
- HDD: 10.0 MB
- Description: Crazy Naruto is a a 2D idle-RPG taking place in the expansive Naruto: Shippuden universe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legend of Edda: Level cap raise to 40 starting Oct.1st
- JC Planet reveals that [Legend of Edda: Global Edition]’s level cap will be raised on Oct. 1st. The cap will add 10 new levels. Along with t...
- Black Desert Online reveals New World Bosses
- Two menacing bosses have been added to Black Desert Online! This weekly content is free to all players!
- Endless Legend Tempest Expansion Revealed
- Amplitude Studios revealed today the newest expansion for its award-winning 4X strategy game Endless Legend will focus on naval warfare.