Crazy Naruto is a 2D idle-RPG taking place in the expansive Naruto: Shippuden universe.
►Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap: Wade through a sea of upgrades and enhancements bought with materials earned through auto-playable combat encounters.
►All-Star Recruitment: Spending some time in the forge isn’t the only way to increase your battle power, you can also recruit some of the most powerful and memorable characters from the long-running series to fight for your cause.
►Friends and Enemies: Join other shinobi in taking down big bads in co-op fights, or go head-to-head against rival players in the competitive arena.
Pick your favorite character or clan from the Senju, Uzumaki, and Uchiha families complete with their own specialized form of fighting opponents.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: FUNNY GAMES
- Publisher: FUNNY GAMES
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Idle Gaming
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Android
- +Classic Source Material
- +Colorful Visuals
- -Technical Issues (Crashing/Massive Slow Down)
- Recommended System Requirements:
Available in any modern browser.
- OS: Android 4.1+
- HDD: 10.0 MB
- Description: Crazy Naruto is a a 2D idle-RPG taking place in the expansive Naruto: Shippuden universe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Counter-Strike Nexon Zombies Now in Open Beta
- Nexon Europe has the pleasure to announce the Open Beta for the highly anticipated free-to-play zombie shooter, Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies.
- Dauntless: Ostian Repeaters and Demo at PAX West 2018
- We catch up with Dauntless and the Coming Storm update, along with the upcoming Ostian Repeaters weapon class.
- Albion Online Final Beta Now Live
- Sandbox Interactive has started the all-important final beta for their sandbox MMORPG Albion Online.