Crazy Defense Heroes
Crazy Defense Heroes is a F2P tower defense cross collectible card game hybrid for iOS devices. Create an army, build towers, master spells, deploy champions, and purge the world of nefarious tyrants preying on weak kingdoms. Strategically build out your deck and enforce those tactics with cunning defensive maneuvers. With other 90 cards to collect and 500 levels to beat – including lush forests, chilling tundras, and arid deserts – you’ll never run out of challenging puzzles to solve.
Additionally, you’ll be able to chat and engage with clan members, participate in daily raids, take on weekly missions, collect, scavenge, exchange, or gift resources, as well as auto play through levels for casual and satisfying progress. It doesn’t matter if its minotaurs, undead monsters, or terrifying dragons, your unique upgradeable hero complete with helmets, armors, boots, accessories, weapons, and shields will be able to take on any foe.
Take on the mantle of ultimate tactician and eradicate evil!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Animoca Brands
- Publisher: Animoca Brands
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 8.0+
- HDD: 212.8 MB
- Description: Crazy Defense Heroes is a F2P tower defense cross collectible card game hybrid for iOS devices.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies Monsters Robots Presents a Game of Drones
- The update’s defining feature, the drone system, allows players to unlock mechanical companions that fight alongside them in co-op modes.
- Dual Universe: Novaquark Raised 7.4M in Funding
- Dual Universe raised over 670k last year, becoming the third highest-funded game on Kickstarter... now they're at a total of 7.4 million.
- HEX: Shards of Fate sees first PvE content expansion
- Gameforge and HEX Entertainment are expanding the beta of the digital TCG HEX: Shards of Fate with the first single-player content. The Frost ...