Crazy Defense Heroes
Crazy Defense Heroes is a F2P tower defense cross collectible card game hybrid for iOS devices. Create an army, build towers, master spells, deploy champions, and purge the world of nefarious tyrants preying on weak kingdoms. Strategically build out your deck and enforce those tactics with cunning defensive maneuvers. With other 90 cards to collect and 500 levels to beat – including lush forests, chilling tundras, and arid deserts – you’ll never run out of challenging puzzles to solve.
Additionally, you’ll be able to chat and engage with clan members, participate in daily raids, take on weekly missions, collect, scavenge, exchange, or gift resources, as well as auto play through levels for casual and satisfying progress. It doesn’t matter if its minotaurs, undead monsters, or terrifying dragons, your unique upgradeable hero complete with helmets, armors, boots, accessories, weapons, and shields will be able to take on any foe.
Take on the mantle of ultimate tactician and eradicate evil!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Animoca Brands
- Publisher: Animoca Brands
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 8.0+
- HDD: 212.8 MB
- Description: Crazy Defense Heroes is a F2P tower defense cross collectible card game hybrid for iOS devices.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe: War Within Assault Preview
- So the new mission type known as "Assault" is one of the longest non-endless (Survival, Defense) missions in the game.
- Hirez Roundup #14: Public Test Servers
- Not a lot of news this week, unfortunately. But, there's been a lot of time spent in the PTS, specifically in the new Conquest Map.
- Heroes Charge Launches Massive TV Campaign for the Holidays
- The commercials will air from December 20 through January 23 in the US and run throughout January globally.