Crazy Defense Heroes
Crazy Defense Heroes is a F2P tower defense cross collectible card game hybrid for iOS devices. Create an army, build towers, master spells, deploy champions, and purge the world of nefarious tyrants preying on weak kingdoms. Strategically build out your deck and enforce those tactics with cunning defensive maneuvers. With other 90 cards to collect and 500 levels to beat – including lush forests, chilling tundras, and arid deserts – you’ll never run out of challenging puzzles to solve.
Additionally, you’ll be able to chat and engage with clan members, participate in daily raids, take on weekly missions, collect, scavenge, exchange, or gift resources, as well as auto play through levels for casual and satisfying progress. It doesn’t matter if its minotaurs, undead monsters, or terrifying dragons, your unique upgradeable hero complete with helmets, armors, boots, accessories, weapons, and shields will be able to take on any foe.
Take on the mantle of ultimate tactician and eradicate evil!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Animoca Brands
- Publisher: Animoca Brands
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 8.0+
- HDD: 212.8 MB
- Description: Crazy Defense Heroes is a F2P tower defense cross collectible card game hybrid for iOS devices.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Endless Space 2 - First Early Access Update Impressions
- My favorite feature of the update is, as you may guess, the United Empire. The lore for the faction really appeals to me.
- Livelock Launch Date Announced
- Perfect World and Tuque Games announced Livelock will be launching on Aug. 2 simultaneously for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC for $19.99.
- New Hylek Tribes to come to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns
- ArenaNet today released details about two new tribes set to play an important role in Guild Wars 2’s upcoming expansion.