Crazy Defense Heroes
Crazy Defense Heroes is a F2P tower defense cross collectible card game hybrid for iOS devices. Create an army, build towers, master spells, deploy champions, and purge the world of nefarious tyrants preying on weak kingdoms. Strategically build out your deck and enforce those tactics with cunning defensive maneuvers. With other 90 cards to collect and 500 levels to beat – including lush forests, chilling tundras, and arid deserts – you’ll never run out of challenging puzzles to solve.
Additionally, you’ll be able to chat and engage with clan members, participate in daily raids, take on weekly missions, collect, scavenge, exchange, or gift resources, as well as auto play through levels for casual and satisfying progress. It doesn’t matter if its minotaurs, undead monsters, or terrifying dragons, your unique upgradeable hero complete with helmets, armors, boots, accessories, weapons, and shields will be able to take on any foe.
Take on the mantle of ultimate tactician and eradicate evil!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Animoca Brands
- Publisher: Animoca Brands
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 8.0+
- HDD: 212.8 MB
- Description: Crazy Defense Heroes is a F2P tower defense cross collectible card game hybrid for iOS devices.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wonders III: Golden Realms Expansion Announced
- Triumph Studios, the creators of the Overlord and Age of Wonders series, today reveal Age of Wonders III: Golden Realms, the first premium exp...
- World of Warcraft: Legion Launch Impressions
- Blizzard learned from past mistakes! It may have taken a few years, but they did it.
- Age of Wushu Announcing: Winds of Destiny
- “Winds of Destiny”, the sixth free expansion of Age of Wushu is set to release this October.