Counter Strike Nexon: Zombies
Counter Strike Nexon: Zombies is a F2P version of Valve’s classic Counter-Strike 1.6, now with a distinct Zombie shootout theme.
Feature: There are over 60 Zombie filled maps to play and master in Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, including classic CS 1.6 maps such as de_dust.
Crafting: An exclusive Crafting system lets you improve the weapons you own, or make new guns to score some of the best armaments in the game.
Families: The Family system lets you partner up with friends to earn rewards faster and obtain special gear by playing together in Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies. In addition, use the Family system to share equipment you own with others in the same Family.
Loads of Modes: Players will find both PvP and PvE gameplay featuring all sorts of undead to kill. Advance through intense Zombie Scenarios that include boss fights, take charge with unique abilities and characters in Zombie Hero, or lead a team of survivors building and defending your base against continuous zombie waves in Shelter Mode.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nexon
- Publisher: Nexon America
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Classic CS 1.6 Maps and Gameplay
- -Very dated visuals
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3GHz or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce 6600 or higher
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: Counter Strike Nexon: Zombies is a F2P version of Valve's classic Counter-Strike 1.6, now with a distinct Zombie shootout theme.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cloud Raiders Is Now Available for Android Devices
- Game Insight is pleased to announce that their epic action strategy Cloud Raiders is now available for download on Google Play.
- Blitzkrieg 3: Pre-orders now available
- Nival, an independent game developer renowned for its strategy games, has today launched a highly enticing pre-order campaign for Blitzkrieg 3...
- World Guild Championship begins in Archlord
- Players may now pre-register for the World Guild Championship in Archlord.