Cosmic League (formerly CosmicBreak2) is a Japanese Anime-Style High-Speed Shooter/Action (Realm vs Realm) Online Game. The Cosmic League world takes place in a universe inhabited by two types of lifeforms known as “Humanoids” and “Cosmoloids”. Players are given the task of taking control of Humanoids and Cosmoloids and fighting in the Cosmic League against each other in hopes of achieving victory and ultimately winning a Cosmo Piece.
Dynamic Terrain – As players battle it out in arenas, the map and terrain can change based on player actions. Destroying the supporting pillars of a bridge could result in the bridge collapsing under its own weight.
Dynamic Character Appearances – As players receive damage in the arena, their characters will begin to look as if they have actually taken damage. Armor will look broken and clothing will become tattered and torn. This will allow players to visually recognize differences between slightly damaged targets and highly damaged targets.
Map Hazards and Random Events – Throughout matches, players will have to avoid dangerous points in the arena. Meteors can even fall from the sky, permanently altering the terrain of the arena and causing damage to players across the entire arena.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Dec 10, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: CyberStep
- Publisher: CyberStep
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- CPU: Intel Core i7 or greater
- RAM: 2GB or greater
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or greater
- HDD: 2GB or greater
- Description: Cosmic League is a Japanese Anime-Style High-Speed Shooter/Action (Realm vs Realm) Online Game. Players fight in the Cosmic League in hopes of attaining victory.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elegy for a Dead World: Now Available
- Critically acclaimed fiction writing game, Elegy for a Dead World ("Elegy"), launches today for Windows, Mac, and Linux on Steam at ...
- Redwater Hills: New Post-Apocalyptic Zombie-Slaying MMO Available
- The Undead have risen to stalk the world, and publisher of free-to-play games GameSpree unveils its brand new Post-Apocalyptic strategy MMO â€...
- Wartune: Hall of Heroes - Now available for iOS/Android
- Today, Kabam will release its latest MMORPG, Wartune: Hall of Heroes, for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices in addition to Google Play mobil...