Copia is a free-to-play browser based MMORPG with a unique twist on the traditional turn-based card battler. Use the revolutionary Leader system to attack your enemy’s army formation from various angles until the rivaling general is vulnerable to attack, however, the same applies to you, carefully balance attacking and defensive maneuvers to achieve victory. Additionally, it’s of vital importance to keep an eye on elemental affinities, every attack has a type that’s weak or strong to another, a tactical application of this knowledge will make any fight a breeze.
Aside from battling wave after wave of opponents, explore a world under siege from a ruthless demon army while attempting to find the legendary hero of old; just where did he go, and what secrets lie buried within yourself?
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 23, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: R2Games
- Publisher: R2Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Colorful graphics.
- +Interesting combat system.
- -Extremely casual-focused.
- -Limited depth.
- -Lackluster story.
- Modern browser required.
- Description: Copia is a free-to-play browser based MMORPG with a unique twist on the traditional turn-based card battler.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bless Coming West through Aeria Games
- Korean developer NEOWIZ GAMES has signed a deal with online game publisher Aeria Games to bring Bless to the West.
- Zenobian: New browser-based strategy game on GameXP Connect
- Zenobian is a browser-based online strategy game presented by Gala Lab, a studio already known to millions of Russian gamers as developer of e...