Copia is a free-to-play browser based MMORPG with a unique twist on the traditional turn-based card battler. Use the revolutionary Leader system to attack your enemy’s army formation from various angles until the rivaling general is vulnerable to attack, however, the same applies to you, carefully balance attacking and defensive maneuvers to achieve victory. Additionally, it’s of vital importance to keep an eye on elemental affinities, every attack has a type that’s weak or strong to another, a tactical application of this knowledge will make any fight a breeze.
Aside from battling wave after wave of opponents, explore a world under siege from a ruthless demon army while attempting to find the legendary hero of old; just where did he go, and what secrets lie buried within yourself?
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 23, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: R2Games
- Publisher: R2Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Colorful graphics.
- +Interesting combat system.
- -Extremely casual-focused.
- -Limited depth.
- -Lackluster story.
- Modern browser required.
- Description: Copia is a free-to-play browser based MMORPG with a unique twist on the traditional turn-based card battler.
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2013 Black Desert - Closer Look
- Now that the rush of E3 is over I had a chance to upload a massive series of new screenshots along with a more in-depth look at the features t...
- Cloak and Dagger Pack Revealed for Tribes Ascend
- This week's Tribes Ascend update will include new content for the Infiltrator Class.
- Take Part in an All-new MMO Experience with Tynon
- Today Tynon, the social fantasy RPG for web browsers, has officially made its debut!