Copia is a free-to-play browser based MMORPG with a unique twist on the traditional turn-based card battler. Use the revolutionary Leader system to attack your enemy’s army formation from various angles until the rivaling general is vulnerable to attack, however, the same applies to you, carefully balance attacking and defensive maneuvers to achieve victory. Additionally, it’s of vital importance to keep an eye on elemental affinities, every attack has a type that’s weak or strong to another, a tactical application of this knowledge will make any fight a breeze.
Aside from battling wave after wave of opponents, explore a world under siege from a ruthless demon army while attempting to find the legendary hero of old; just where did he go, and what secrets lie buried within yourself?
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 23, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: R2Games
- Publisher: R2Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Colorful graphics.
- +Interesting combat system.
- -Extremely casual-focused.
- -Limited depth.
- -Lackluster story.
- Modern browser required.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Open Beta Announced
- Perfect World & Cryptic Studios have announced that on April 30, 2013, the F2P MMO Dungeons & Dragons Neverwinter is heading into Open...
- No Man’s Sky Review (PlayStation 4)
- I’ve reviewed dozens of games in my career, ranging from the truly awful to the genuinely amazing, yet none of those reviews prepared me.
- Warframe Tubemen Update Arrives on PC
- Additions to PvP Conclaves include new Game Modes, Mods and Maps. Three new weapons also add further diversity and power to the Tenno arsenal