Copia is a free-to-play browser based MMORPG with a unique twist on the traditional turn-based card battler. Use the revolutionary Leader system to attack your enemy’s army formation from various angles until the rivaling general is vulnerable to attack, however, the same applies to you, carefully balance attacking and defensive maneuvers to achieve victory. Additionally, it’s of vital importance to keep an eye on elemental affinities, every attack has a type that’s weak or strong to another, a tactical application of this knowledge will make any fight a breeze.
Aside from battling wave after wave of opponents, explore a world under siege from a ruthless demon army while attempting to find the legendary hero of old; just where did he go, and what secrets lie buried within yourself?
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 23, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: R2Games
- Publisher: R2Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Colorful graphics.
- +Interesting combat system.
- -Extremely casual-focused.
- -Limited depth.
- -Lackluster story.
- Modern browser required.
- Description: Copia is a free-to-play browser based MMORPG with a unique twist on the traditional turn-based card battler.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Failure Pre-Alpha Kickstarter Demo Impressions
- I had a chance to test out a pre-alpha press build of Failure, a game that tries to bring a new sci-fi twist to the genre.
- ROCCAT Signs Up Heroes of the Storm Team
- German peripheral manufacturer ROCCAT makes a commitment to Blizzard’s latest MOBA title, Heroes of the Storm, by signing up “WELL MET.&qu...
- Hero Commander Introduces Auto-pathing
- New from GTArcade: Ruin mode in Hero Commander is a giant battlefield where players can spend lots of time moving from one place to the next. ...