Control is a 3D third-person shooter featuring intense action, thrilling storytelling, and a stunning horror-inspired visual theme.
“A corruptive presence has invaded the Federal Bureau of Control… Only you have the power to stop it. The world is now your weapon in an epic fight to annihilate an ominous enemy through deep and unpredictable environments. Containment has failed, humanity is at stake. Will you regain control?”
►Digging for Dirt: Dive deep into the weeds of the Bureau’s misdeeds and uncover a series of unexpected truths.
►Hiss-terectomy: Weave together curtains of bullets with telepathic abilities to rip through hordes of unrelenting enemies.
►Kitted Up: Customize and upgrade your loadout then take on difficult bosses and challenges for achievements and powerful rewards.
This is a buy-to-play retail title offering optional in-game purchases including new stories, side missions, weapons, and more.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Remedy Entertainment
- Publisher: 505 Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, EPIC, PS4, Switch, PS5, Xbox Series X
- +Fantastic Graphical Fidelity
- +Great Theme/World Building
- +Snappy and Satisfying Gunplay
- -Relatively Weak Main Story
- -Repetitive Combat
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4690+/AMD FX 4350+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780+/AMD Radeon R9 280X+
- HDD: 42 GB
- Description: Control is a 3D third-person shooter featuring intense action, thrilling storytelling, and a stunning horror-inspired visual theme.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conqueror's Blade: Rattan Resistance Update Released
- Conqueror's Blade launches its Rattan Resistance update, with five new units and more.