Consortium: The Tower
Consortium: The Tower is a first person / open world RPG created by Interdimensional Games Inc. As a sequel to the original Consortium, this sequel allows players to explore, talk, sneak or fight their way out of any situation.
Play your way: Experience absolute freedom of movement, speech and action, within a single-location, sandbox environment.
Customizeable arsenal: With futuristic gadgetry that can be tweaked for every detail, players can run faster, jump higher, glide through the air, breathe underwater, and fall from great heights.
Selective firefights: Choose to either kill or incapacitate all those in your way. The game will praise you for using non-lethal means, but brutal force approaches are also possible.
Immersive storytelling: All scenes are doing from a first person perspective. Many events within The Tower will play out regardless of your interaction with them, creating an environment cultivated for immersion and replayability.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Interdimensional Games Inc
- Publisher: Interdimensional Games Inc
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8
- CPU: Intel i3 2100T / AMD Phenom II x4 or higher
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 460 | AMD Radeon HD 5830 series or higher
- HDD: 7 GB
- Description: Consortium: The Tower is a first person / open world RPG created by Interdimensional Games Inc. As a sequel to the original Consortium, this sequel allows players to explore, talk, sneak or fight their way out of any situation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legend of Edda: Level cap raise to 40 starting Oct.1st
- JC Planet reveals that [Legend of Edda: Global Edition]’s level cap will be raised on Oct. 1st. The cap will add 10 new levels. Along with t...
- Phantomgate: The Last Valkyrie is a new Mobile RPG from Netmarble
- A new mobile RPG has come from Netmarble set in the rich lore of the Norse Mythology: Phantomgate: The Last Valkyrie.
- World of Tanks Celebrates Update 8.8 with Live Stream and Giveaway
- World of Tanks Update 8.8 just went live and to showcase these changes, Wargaming America will host a one hour live stream featuring World of ...