Consortium: The Tower
Consortium: The Tower is a first person / open world RPG created by Interdimensional Games Inc. As a sequel to the original Consortium, this sequel allows players to explore, talk, sneak or fight their way out of any situation.
Play your way: Experience absolute freedom of movement, speech and action, within a single-location, sandbox environment.
Customizeable arsenal: With futuristic gadgetry that can be tweaked for every detail, players can run faster, jump higher, glide through the air, breathe underwater, and fall from great heights.
Selective firefights: Choose to either kill or incapacitate all those in your way. The game will praise you for using non-lethal means, but brutal force approaches are also possible.
Immersive storytelling: All scenes are doing from a first person perspective. Many events within The Tower will play out regardless of your interaction with them, creating an environment cultivated for immersion and replayability.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Interdimensional Games Inc
- Publisher: Interdimensional Games Inc
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8
- CPU: Intel i3 2100T / AMD Phenom II x4 or higher
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 460 | AMD Radeon HD 5830 series or higher
- HDD: 7 GB
- Description: Consortium: The Tower is a first person / open world RPG created by Interdimensional Games Inc. As a sequel to the original Consortium, this sequel allows players to explore, talk, sneak or fight their way out of any situation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels Coming Soon to Koramgame
- Koramgame announces it will soon publish League of Angels on its services in March 2014.
- SMITE’s New God, Tyr The Lawgiver, is Unleashed
- Today we have another new addition to Hi-Rez Studio’s SMITE roster with the release of Tyr, the Lawgiver.
- Herokon Online: Facebook Version Launched
- The Dark Eye MMORPG Herokon Online can now be played via Facebook. Beginners and The Dark Eye veterans alike can now easily connect with their...