Conga Master is a buy-to-play game developed by Undercoders for PC, Mac, Linux, and is available on Steam for purchase. In Conga Masters you will have to shake your virtual hips in every way possible to get your conga line to grow in size.
Across multiple levels and maps you’ll add people to your conga line by dancing past them, and the more people you add to your conga line the faster the entire line will start to move, but make sure to watch out for any pigs along the way. If you’re feeling especially crazy you can invite three of your friends to play alongside you, adding to the conga madness as you all compete to try and get the longest conga line in the world!
Afraid that you’ve got no rhythm? Well that is no problem in Conga Master either! With an easy control scheme requiring that you use only two buttons you’ll find yourself on the path to becoming a conga master in no time! Plus there are over 30 characters to play as and seven different conga clubs to unlock, so you’ll have more than enough places and people to practice your hip-shaking skills with.
If you’re a bit too shy though and prefer to conga by yourself, then fear not either! Story Mode will give you the chance to become the King of the city’s nightclubs on your own. Every club will have powerups for you to snag to help you along the way, and even a few hidden secrets to expose as well.
So whether or not you’re shy or outgoing, Conga Master has a place for you to wiggle your hips and get others to join in on the fun. Convince other dancers to conga with you and show that no matter your social preference, you’ve got what it takes to become a true Conga Master!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 14, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Undercoders
- Publisher: Rising Star Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 8 / OS X 10.7 / Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (or later)
- CPU: 1.6 GHz or faster processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Shader Model 2.0 compatible card
- HDD: 250 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mobile Game GUNDAM Battle Finishes Closed Beta - Coming to West in 2018
- GUNDAM Battle is an officially licensed mobile battle game by Bandai Namco and it's coming to the West in 2018!
- Trove: Eclipse Update Press Preview
- There are a few really big highlights that we’re going to hit here, and while there aren’t huge mountains of changes, each are gigantic.
- Galactic Civilizations III Early Access Gets Major Beta Content Drop
- Rival factions across the galaxy now have another weapon in their arsenals today as diplomacy and trade – along with a new playable race, th...