Conflict of Nations: WWIII
Conflict of Nations: WWIII is a 2D modern-military strategy game featuring massive online multiplayer matches fought on battlefields the world over.
“In the 21st century, mankind once again stands on the brink of all-out war. A new arms race has begun, and tensions are rising. The world’s future lies in the hands of a few military masterminds.
In these trying times, our nation looks to you for guidance. Will you favor diplomacy over deadly force? Will you forge strong alliances for a shared, prosperous future? Or can peace only be achieved through global domination?
We are awaiting your orders, commander.”
►Theater of War: Plan out grand offensive operations then adjust your tactics on the fly as the fight evolves day to day.
►Join or Die: Defeat, broker a truce, or ally yourself with one of 139 rival commanders all tasked with same goal: survive and conquer.
►War Economy: Research and produce all manner of upgrades, troops, and weapons as a result of economic and scientific management.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 15, 2020
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Dorado Games
- Publisher: Dorado Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam, iOS, Android
- +In-Depth Mechanics
- +Solid Visuals
- +Addictive Gameplay
- -Long Wait Times
- -Some Bugs/Geographical Inaccuracies
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP+/OS X 10.9+
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.6 GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB(Windows)/2 GB(OS X)
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics integrated chipset
- HDD: 512 MB
- OS: Android 5.0+/iOS 13.0+
- HDD: 13.3 MB
Playable in any modern browser.
- Description: Conflict of Nations: WWIII is a 2D modern-military strategy game featuring massive online multiplayer matches fought on battlefields the world over.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeons and Dragons Online launches Update 13
- The Web of Chaos, Dungeons and Dragons Online's 13th update, has gone live today.
- Hirez Roundup #10
- Man, we just can't have nice things, can we? That's all I've heard on the Internet this week, was kvetching.