Conan Chop Chop
Conan Chop Chop, originally announced as an April Fools prank, will be a multiplayer, 2D, rogue-like, action RPG.
The treacherous wizard Thoth-Amon has devised a plan to resurrect the ancient evil that is Xaltotun. If he succeeds, he will condemn the world to an eternity of darkness and enslavement. Only you can stop him, but in order to do so you must use all your cunning. All your guile. You must summon all your courage and swordsmanship. You must … Chop Chop!
►Crush your enemies with powerful combo attacks!
►Play 1-4 players in couch co-op style, because where’s the fun of seeing your enemies driven before you without friends by your side?
►Hear the lamentation of their women while you pick up amazing loot. You’ll need it to defeat ruthless bosses.
Unknown. Fair chance.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 03, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Mighty Kingdom
- Publisher: Funcom
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Conan Chop Chop, originally announced as an April Fools prank, will be a multiplayer, 2D, rogue-like, action RPG.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Linger City Opens its Gates in Luvinia Online
- Luvinia Online released a "mega-content" update overnight, introducing a bundle of new content for all players to enjoy.
- Blade & Soul Vengeance Breaks Launches June 1
- NCSOFT West today revealed details about Blade & Soul’s upcoming content update: Vengeance Breaks.
- Eternal Crusade: War of the Dragon Available Exclusively on Android
- ZQGame announces the launch of its free MMO, Eternal Crusade: War of the Dragon, exclusively available for Android devices.