Combat Arms: Line of Sight
Combat Arms: Line of Sight is a successor to the original Combat Arms FPS title by Nexon EU and developed by Blackspot Entertainment. While improving on the military FPS gameplay that it is well known for, Combat Arms: LoS also includes new features such as being able to use superhuman abilities, creating a unique twist on a classic genre.
Weapon customization: Players can customize every single piece of their weapon, from the stock to the barrel, and even the kind of ammo it uses.
Super powers: Players can activate special abilities such as super speed, cloaking or radar visor to get the drop on enemy players.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Blackspot Entertainment
- Publisher: Nexon Europe
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Improved visuals.
- +New customization options.
- -Generic theme and gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 8.1
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Combat Arms: Line of Sight is a successor to the original Combat Arms FPS title by Nexon EU and developed by Blackspot Entertainment. While improving on the military FPS gameplay that it is well known for, Combat Arms: LoS also includes new features
Articles You May Enjoy
- Overhaul Launched for Shot Online
- GamesCampus has successfully launched its huge overhaul for their veteran title Shot Online today.
- Neverwinter Coming to Xbox One on March 31
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios announced that Neverwinter will be available for Xbox One on March 31.
- Neverwinter's Swords of Chult Update Arrives on Console in January
- Dinosaurs, undead and the evil servants of Acerak breach the walls of Port Nyanzaru, in the console version of Neverwinter.