Colonies online is a self-defined “MMO-Sandbox” from indie developer Iron Bit. In Colonies Online, players work together in order to travel to different planets, gather resources, and ultimately colonize the new planet and secure their new home. Alliances can be formed between players who would like to work towards a common goal, wars can be waged with other players, and fortifications can be built to help defend bases. In Colonies Online, the means to take over the universe are put into your hands, but only if you are prepared to take the risk.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 01, 2014
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Iron Bit
- Publisher: Iron Bit
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- +Open world to explore.
- +Player-formed alliances and player-waged wars.
- +No building restrictions!
- -Bases can be destroyed when offline (inconvenient for casual players).
- -Lack of initial guidance.
- -Still needs some fine-tuning.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Pentium i7 Series or AMD X4 @ 2.0 GHz or greater
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon 6790 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or better with at least 1 GB VRAM
- HDD: 1 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Evolve PC Beta Impressions
- Evolve has been one of the most hyped games of 2015. Developed by Turtle Rock Studios and published by 2K, Evolve is a first person shooter al...
- The Wild Eight Playtest Preview
- Caught in a plane crash in the harsh Alaskan wilderness, (up to) eight survivors must brave the harsh cold in order to return to civilization.
- SMITE: Patch Notes: 3.14 Force of Nature
- First, let's look at Terra! Terra's a Guardian in the Roman Pantheon, Grandmother to Jupiter.