Colonies online is a self-defined “MMO-Sandbox” from indie developer Iron Bit. In Colonies Online, players work together in order to travel to different planets, gather resources, and ultimately colonize the new planet and secure their new home. Alliances can be formed between players who would like to work towards a common goal, wars can be waged with other players, and fortifications can be built to help defend bases. In Colonies Online, the means to take over the universe are put into your hands, but only if you are prepared to take the risk.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 01, 2014
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Iron Bit
- Publisher: Iron Bit
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- +Open world to explore.
- +Player-formed alliances and player-waged wars.
- +No building restrictions!
- -Bases can be destroyed when offline (inconvenient for casual players).
- -Lack of initial guidance.
- -Still needs some fine-tuning.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Pentium i7 Series or AMD X4 @ 2.0 GHz or greater
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon 6790 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or better with at least 1 GB VRAM
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: Colonies online is a self-defined "MMO-Sandbox" from indie developer Iron Bit. In Colonies Online, players work together in order to travel to different planets, gather resources, and ultimately colonize the new planet and secure their new home.
Articles You May Enjoy
- First Co-Op Gameplay From Interstellar Marines Released
- Today sees the release of the first, massive co-op mission for Interstellar Marines.
- Hero and Treasure System in Age of Wushu’s Upcoming Expansion
- In the new expansion for Age of Wushu, Legends of Mount Hua, a new Jianghu Hero System is being introduced.
- Angels Online 'Floating Island' Expansion Released
- The Floating Island expansion pack for IGG's Angels Online is now released. Players can now experience the game's new content.