Colonies online is a self-defined “MMO-Sandbox” from indie developer Iron Bit. In Colonies Online, players work together in order to travel to different planets, gather resources, and ultimately colonize the new planet and secure their new home. Alliances can be formed between players who would like to work towards a common goal, wars can be waged with other players, and fortifications can be built to help defend bases. In Colonies Online, the means to take over the universe are put into your hands, but only if you are prepared to take the risk.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 01, 2014
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Iron Bit
- Publisher: Iron Bit
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- +Open world to explore.
- +Player-formed alliances and player-waged wars.
- +No building restrictions!
- -Bases can be destroyed when offline (inconvenient for casual players).
- -Lack of initial guidance.
- -Still needs some fine-tuning.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Pentium i7 Series or AMD X4 @ 2.0 GHz or greater
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon 6790 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or better with at least 1 GB VRAM
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: Colonies online is a self-defined "MMO-Sandbox" from indie developer Iron Bit. In Colonies Online, players work together in order to travel to different planets, gather resources, and ultimately colonize the new planet and secure their new home.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dizzel: Early Access Launches Today on OGPlanet and Steam
- OGPlanet is proud to announce that Dizzel's Early Access will be available to all players across North America and Europe today at 4:00 P...
- Zeal Demo Preview: Will You Be A Zealot For Zeal?
- Zeal, as you might have guessed, is PvP focused. That’s not all there is going to be to the game, however.
- Star Trek Online Brings the Age of Discovery to Console in November
- Star Trek Online fans on console do not have long to wait until they enter the Age of Discovery.