Cold Space is a fast-paced multiplayer first-person shooter where engagements are won or lost by a single bullet. Though you can roam the galactic arena freely picking up buffs, death is never far away due to the one-shot one-kill mechanic. A spot of accurate aim, no matter the situation, is enough to down even the mightiest of foes. Not to worry if you do die however, respawns are fast so everyone can get back into the action as soon as possible.
Guns are the primary method of securing victory, but it’s important to also utilize the other gear including close quarters knife, defensive energy shield, and movement boosting double jump. Similarly, be on the constant lookout for the scattered powerups like rapid fire, wallhack, speedhack, and quad jump. Only those able to take full advantage of all the tools at their disposal will reign supreme.
You’re free to take a shot anytime, but you best not miss.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 08, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: IdeaX
- Publisher: IdeaX
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Some Players Reported Having Fun
- -Extremely Low Playerbase
- -Lackluster Bots
- -Laggy Servers
- -Poor Performance
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel® Core® 2 Duo E6600/AMD Phenom® X3 8750+
- RAM: 2048 MB
- GPU: 512 MB VRAM
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Cold Space is a fast-paced multiplayer first-person shooter where engagements are won or lost by a single bullet.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero Hunters Review
- Hero Hunters is a mobile game that has been in beta/development for a while now, and it’s finally ready to roll out to the public.
- Cosmic League Beta Impressions
- Improving on the available mecha options from the original game, Cosmic League makes the jump from four class types to six.
- Koei Tecmo 2015 Preview - Full Event Recap
- Last week Zelus attended a special Koei-Tecmo America and Team NINJA event to preview a slew of games, including Toukiden: Kiwami, Bladestorm:...