Coffee Talk is a java-concocting and talking sim place you in the role of a barista brewing drinks and lending an ear to modern-people’s problems with a slight fantasy twist.
►Legends Live: Explore stories from all manner of mythical creatures.
►Custom Crafted: Discover alternative narratives by serving the right brew at the right time.
►R E L A X: Dive into a world of retro pixel art graphics and late-night lo-fi beats.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Toge Productions
- Publisher: Toge Productions
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP2+/Mac OS X 10.5+
- CPU: 2.4 GHz+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: 512 MB+
- HDD: 200 MB
- Description: Coffee Talk is a java-concocting and talking sim place you in the role of a barista brewing drinks and lending an ear to modern-people's problems with a slight fantasy twist.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Assetto Corsa PS4 Hands-on Impressions
- Simulator games aren't for everyone. The ultimate appeal of any game with "real-world" roots is often in how it captures and ga...
- Hazard Ops: New PvP Modes for Closed Beta
- After a successful first two weeks in closed beta, the first update to the brutal third-person shooting game, Hazard Ops is now live. Appropri...