Coffee Talk is a java-concocting and talking sim place you in the role of a barista brewing drinks and lending an ear to modern-people’s problems with a slight fantasy twist.
►Legends Live: Explore stories from all manner of mythical creatures.
►Custom Crafted: Discover alternative narratives by serving the right brew at the right time.
►R E L A X: Dive into a world of retro pixel art graphics and late-night lo-fi beats.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Toge Productions
- Publisher: Toge Productions
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP2+/Mac OS X 10.5+
- CPU: 2.4 GHz+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: 512 MB+
- HDD: 200 MB
- Description: Coffee Talk is a java-concocting and talking sim place you in the role of a barista brewing drinks and lending an ear to modern-people's problems with a slight fantasy twist.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brave Tribe (iOS) Became Tens Times More Fun With New Update
- G5 and Taploft introduce a major new content update to Brave Tribe, adding over 70 quests plus new crafting recipes and more.
- Magic: the Gathering Arena Lifting its NDA with Next Closed Beta Phase
- Starting this Thursday (March 22), a huge update is coming to Magic: the Gathering Arena's closed beta, and to mark this, the NDA will li...
- Camelot Unchained Reveals Beta 1 Plans
- After a winter hiatus, CityState Games has returned from their thawing at Magfest to talk Beta 1 details for Camelot Unchained.